T Nation

Big Ron Wins!

his sperm donor appeal. Light weight.
http://www.wfaa.com/news/health/sperm-donor-does-not-have-to-pay-child-support-146900785.html

dem baby daddy genetics

What a great friend.

So she wanted babies and, when the going got tough, she couldn’t afford to look after them?

Fucking user bitch.

Time to get back in the gym for another go at Mr.O so he can recoup his legal costs.

[quote]Otto the Ecto wrote:
Time to get back in the gym for another go at Mr.O so he can recoup his legal costs.[/quote]

Foolish, he should hit the psuedo-celebrity circuit…Dancing With The Stars, Dr. Drew, etc…that’s where the money’s at.

“Coleman, who has two young children with his girlfriend, said he’s paid many thousands of dollars in child support payments to the other woman, along with about $400,000 in legal fees to free himself from those payments.”

Wait… he started paying child support before realizing he didn’t have to?

I guess being a legendary bodybuilder doesn’t eliminate the dumb-ass factor.

I don’t know, maybe he feels responsible in a way, I mean they are his kids. ( with the unlawful child support)

I would help out if I could if I were in his shoes.

Just how do you go through a sperm bank but not have anything written down? This was 2006 not 1976 for crying out loud. You would think the sperm bank would have dotted every i and crossed every t even if Ronnie was too stupid to insist on it.

When I donate sperm, I insist on ‘direct deposit’.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
When I donate sperm, I insist on ‘direct deposit’.[/quote]

Hiyoooo!!!

I believe he has three daughters from another gal, his two little girls with current wife, and the two twins in California. Gotta slow down, big man!

[quote]altimus wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
When I donate sperm, I insist on ‘direct deposit’.[/quote]

Hiyoooo!!!

I believe he has three daughters from another gal, his two little girls with current wife, and the two twins in California. Gotta slow down, big man![/quote]

Go Big or Go Home

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
“Coleman, who has two young children with his girlfriend, said he’s paid many thousands of dollars in child support payments to the other woman, along with about $400,000 in legal fees to free himself from those payments.”

Wait… he started paying child support before realizing he didn’t have to?

I guess being a legendary bodybuilder doesn’t eliminate the dumb-ass factor.[/quote]

Well, they expect you to pay before it is proven you shouldn’t, right?

He lost close to 500K over this.

The moral? Your penis is apparently worth the same as the amount women think they can get from you in a divorce or through child support.

Moral #2: get EVERYTHING written down.

[quote]on edge wrote:
Just how do you go through a sperm bank but not have anything written down? This was 2006 not 1976 for crying out loud. You would think the sperm bank would have dotted every i and crossed every t even if Ronnie was too stupid to insist on it.[/quote]

Well, she was a “good friend”.

I think some of those clinics even keep the father’s identity anonymous if you choose. It was HIS responsibility to get “I don’t owe you shit after this” in writing and signed.

Reminds me of when I saw this on Yahoo Answers:

"Can you make a male baby sitter pay child support?

I’m a single mom going to college with my sister. A couple weeks ago, I asked my neighbor, a nice guy, if he could watch the kids for two hours while i went to class and my sister wasn’t home, and he agreed. If he babysits and doesn’t accept pay, can I sue him for child support because he took on a fatherly role??
I’m sure i can convince a court that he accepted a fatherly role, which is how who owes child support is determined in my state…
The real dad died in a car accident almost 7 years ago."

How about being smart enough to not knock someone up?

[quote]tom63 wrote:
How about being smart enough to not knock someone up? [/quote]

But he didn’t. His sperm did. He apparently had nothing “directly” to do with it outside of about 6.5min of pleasure.

^Prolly while screaming: “Yeah buddy! Light weight! Ain’t nothin but a peanut!”

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Reminds me of when I saw this on Yahoo Answers:

"Can you make a male baby sitter pay child support?

I’m a single mom going to college with my sister. A couple weeks ago, I asked my neighbor, a nice guy, if he could watch the kids for two hours while i went to class and my sister wasn’t home, and he agreed. If he babysits and doesn’t accept pay, can I sue him for child support because he took on a fatherly role??
I’m sure i can convince a court that he accepted a fatherly role, which is how who owes child support is determined in my state…
The real dad died in a car accident almost 7 years ago."

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110605171009AAlNqej[/quote]

Its not that she has no chance in hell…

Its that she is even thinking about it and that I do not know whether she is trolling or not, that worries me.

Bitches be THAT crazy?

Because if that is so, maybe one of these gay -> hetero reprogrammers can use his expertise to help me to love the cawk.

[quote]on edge wrote:
Just how do you go through a sperm bank but not have anything written down? This was 2006 not 1976 for crying out loud. You would think the sperm bank would have dotted every i and crossed every t even if Ronnie was too stupid to insist on it.[/quote]

Exactly. Something about this story doesn’t add up. This sounds more like “good friend” meant “ex” or some chick he used to mash and she said she wanted a baby no strings attached, his dumbass put it in her and she came back looking to get paid. Sperm banks don’t just let you “hook your buddy up”. Unless he rubbed one out in a cup and she got down with a turkey baster, this shit is sketch.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Reminds me of when I saw this on Yahoo Answers:

"Can you make a male baby sitter pay child support?

I’m a single mom going to college with my sister. A couple weeks ago, I asked my neighbor, a nice guy, if he could watch the kids for two hours while i went to class and my sister wasn’t home, and he agreed. If he babysits and doesn’t accept pay, can I sue him for child support because he took on a fatherly role??
I’m sure i can convince a court that he accepted a fatherly role, which is how who owes child support is determined in my state…
The real dad died in a car accident almost 7 years ago."

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110605171009AAlNqej[/quote]

Sugar and spice and everything nice!