Big Protruding Clavicles

If you want to help why do you keep saying things like that to make it all worse??

If you want to help why do you keep saying things like that to make it all worse???

They are saying things like that because you are being a dick. Fifteen people have told you there is NOTHING wrong with you. It’s all in your head, but for some reason you will NOT listen. Multiple people have told you what you needed to do. There is no magic pill, no magic formula, no magic anything. It will take work, lots and lots of hard work.

So, the answer is no. Yoy cannot fix this, because you won’t get off your lazy ass and do what is needed.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Translation: Quit your crying and suck it up Butter cup

seriously this thread has gotten old
Boo hoo I have a bony clavicle. Seriously some one needs some serious psychological help or get over a hard case of Mangina

^^ These guys probably wish their biggest issue was a bony clavicle!!

3 Likes

3 Likes

What happens next???

He posts up a rate my physique thread on
T Nation asking for a bodyfat estimate, doesn’t like the answer and then turns to a life of drugs.

i don’t particularly want to help

2 Likes

So why are you here?

From the Mayo clinic

Body dysmorphic disorder is a mental disorder in which you can’t stop thinking about one or more perceived defects or flaws in your appearance — a flaw that, to others, is either minor or not observable. But you may feel so ashamed and anxious that you may avoid many social situations.

When you have body dysmorphic disorder, you intensely obsess over your appearance and body image, repeatedly checking the mirror, grooming or seeking reassurance, sometimes for many hours each day. Your perceived flaw and the repetitive behaviors cause you significant distress, and impact your ability to function in your daily life.

You may seek out numerous cosmetic procedures to try to “fix” your perceived flaw. Afterward, you may feel a temporary satisfaction, but often the anxiety returns and you may resume searching for a way to fix your perceived flaw.

Treatment of body dysmorphic disorder may include cognitive behavioral therapy and medication.

3 Likes

Thank you for posting this!

No you don’t. Otherwise you wouldn’t keep replying to this thread.

1 Like

Just train like a bodybuilder. Being too big is not going to be a problem for a long time.

1 Like

because hideous clavicles turn me on