(Big) Plans for Summer

can you post pictures of your private parts please? (all of them)

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
can you post pictures of your private parts please? (all of them)[/quote]

You kbow the sound you make when you smell something awful?

That’s what I did when I opened this thread.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
What’s up with the training threads in GAL these days?[/quote]

Well, it’s not a log (anyway, if it were no one would’ve replied)
It’s not about powerlifting…
Neither about bodybuilding…

So…

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
can you post pictures of your private parts please? (all of them)[/quote]
[/quote]

Can’t happen to me… I’ve almost as much hair as Pavel!

[quote]Sterneneisen wrote:

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
What’s up with the training threads in GAL these days?[/quote]

Well, it’s not a log (anyway, if it were no one would’ve replied)
It’s not about powerlifting…
Neither about bodybuilding…

So…[/quote]

Wanting to build bigger arms isn’t bodybuilding?

Being a DL aficionado isn’t. (I guess)

Also, I couldn’t state in good consicence, in the BB forum, that I’m working towards ~16" arms.

Oh, and

Neck Flexion (plate on forehead):
Current: 20 kg (44 lb) for 9
By 30th of July: 30 kg (66 lb) for 10 (drooling already)

My neck is currently 15.5" (unflexed etc.)[/quote]

Solid lift bro.
Let’s see the wheels.
Stats?

Fuck this thread…I’m derailing it

Pimp, travel out to the East Coast this summer? You can start a thread about your experiences interacting with me. It’ll clear up a lot of questions people have I’d imagine and the thread would be epic.

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

Pimp, travel out to the East Coast this summer? You can start a thread about your experiences interacting with me. It’ll clear up a lot of questions people have I’d imagine and the thread would be epic.[/quote]

Oh man I’m tempted! I’m never out there for work, but have enough Porter Airline points to fly from Windsor, ON to Baffin Island (and back) 3.5 times.

You’ll need some kind of Man vs. Food challenge to get me out there though, and you’d probably want to steer it in the vegan direction…is there a place that serves giant Samosas or something out there?

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

Pimp, travel out to the East Coast this summer? You can start a thread about your experiences interacting with me. It’ll clear up a lot of questions people have I’d imagine and the thread would be epic.[/quote]

Oh man I’m tempted! I’m never out there for work, but have enough Porter Airline points to fly from Windsor, ON to Baffin Island (and back) 3.5 times.

You’ll need some kind of Man vs. Food challenge to get me out there though, and you’d probably want to steer it in the vegan direction…is there a place that serves giant Samosas or something out there?[/quote]

Mongolie Grill (fairly certain it’s somewhat franchised) but you build your own stir fry…pay by the lb, you can have them make as much as you want with whatever ingredients (animals and veggies) you want. Probably our best option, or else we’d just be going to a veg restaurant and spending a fortune on a lot of food

Aside from that, I’m game for just cooking up some vegan monstrosity and going to town on it

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
Mongolie Grill (fairly certain it’s somewhat franchised) but you build your own stir fry…pay by the lb, you can have them make as much as you want with whatever ingredients (animals and veggies) you want. Probably our best option, or else we’d just be going to a veg restaurant and spending a fortune on a lot of food

[/quote]

That place sounds epic.

I’ve been considering a trip out to NS for awhile now - met some great friends in Japan from the area. I will keep you posted if I head out that way.

By the way, you a fan of Picnicface? Just started watching it. Some of it is “weird for the sake of weird”, but some of the skits rank up there with the funniest shit I’ve ever seen.

I enjoy their internet skits, but for some reason didn’t feel like they transferred over to TV very well. They’re awesome to see live when they do improv shows and what not though. You can generally catch the head writer guy chilling out around town scoping things out for ideas.

~Got the deadlift two weeks ago (got up easier than 170 got up yesterday).
Planning for 190/420 by (around the) end of July.
Didn’t quite increase BW, though…

The disks are 14", the boards 2". (14"/2 + 2")x 2 = 18", standard height

Also got 2 x bw for 13. Know it’s nothing to brag about, but it felt good. Also, got it in the same session.

Decided to go slower with the lateral raises.
Postponed the arms for end of summer, got to work on my Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering.

Practically, doing deads 3x/week, neck about the same, and chins pretty often. Should get the front lever by end of June.

Now, if I could remember who said that my DL will hardly increase past 330 if I don’t gain any weight…

I’m planning a trip to Iceland next month - that’ll be the big plans for the summer.

we’re going to take an overland trip on those big Iceland Rovers across 3 glaciers and up to 2 active volcanoes.

we’ll be partying our asses off in Reykjavik both before the trip and after.

then I’ll spend about 3 days in Seattle visiting family when we get back.

this’ll be the first time I have ever taken 2 full weeks off of work - ever.

cool story bro?

My summer plans:

Go to the outdoor pool at least 10 times
Once a week ride the streetcar
go to fort edmonton park 1-2 times per month
masturbate 3 times a week MIN.
BATMAN!!! (july)
Convince my parents to take me to Elk Island as mUCH as possible. Try to experience as many different trails as I possibly can. <–determined to see a moose!
Hmm, maybe start getting my kid into star wars. I’ll try to watch the original 3 with him before his 6th bday (sept)
ASL immersion camp
ummm
Unlock dry bones bowser in mario kart wii
big boy plate bench press

YEP, that’ll do, that’ll do nicely indeed.

[quote]Edgy wrote:
we’re going to take an overland trip on those big Iceland Rovers across 3 glaciers and up to 2 active volcanoes.

we’ll be partying our asses off in Reykjavik both before the trip and after.

then I’ll spend about 3 days in Seattle visiting family when we get back.

this’ll be the first time I have ever taken 2 full weeks off of work - ever.
[/quote]

Cool. :slight_smile: Have fun
Do you have any Norse relatives there?

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
My summer plans:

masturbate 3 times a week MIN.

YEP, that’ll do, that’ll do nicely indeed. [/quote]

sooo…I’m guessing that your libido has returned to you, my friend?

Cool. :slight_smile: Have fun
Do you have any Norse relatives there?[/quote]

Only in my mind, Sternie!