Big Pharma and Big Media

Oh boy, I can’t wait for this clash of intellectual titans…

4 Likes

Did you and Aragorn by any chance go to school together?

Still having nightmares about the biology of race thread?

You sharked me man. You played stuupid for 10 years the pulled the rug out from under me with a video made for someone that works in a cube farm and has never given so much as a passing thought to what they shove down their food pipe.

Well played sir.:allthethings:

1 Like

Watching you get roasted repeatedly isn’t nightmare inducing, sorry.

Please, give us your learned ignorance opinions. It brings such moments of clarity.

Another non-response.

Another non-answer to the topic.

To what? Epigenetics doesn’t undo the long analysis in that link I sent to you. Start by going through the wealth of information.

I’m actually impressed that you realized I was insulting you.

“learned ignorance opinions” what the fuck does that even mean…?

So diet and exercise have little to do with obesity? The genetic question has been turned on it’s head by Epigenetics. It was once thought that genetics controlled your destiny. But the most recent studies negate that old data. https://www.nature.com/scitable/topicpage/epigenetic-influences-and-disease-895 Nutrition & the Epigenome Genetics and epigenetics of obesity - PMC Feast on this.

Exactly!

I don’t understand why you’re wasting your time on the internet when you could be on a sidewalk somewhere with a cardboard sign, sharing all of your brilliant ideas with whoever passes by. Then someday you could invest in a bullhorn and a more durable sign, set up shop in a park or on a busy corner and really get the message out. Get some pamphlets printed up too. The sky’s the limit.

You’re really only reaching a dozen people tops by posting troll threads in the off-topic section of a meathead website.

2 Likes

So all the studies involving Epigenetics is a waste of time?

There he is.

No I’m saying everything you personally do online is a waste of time.

Go hit the streets man. Make a difference in the world. Think of how many people are out there just in your neighborhood who are listening to their doctors at this very moment.

Surely if epigenetics is so magical a long-term study demonstrating that exercise and diet aren’t completely useless in fighting obesity would have been produced by now?

The reality is changing environment is all but impossible. Just look everywhere you go you are surrounded by junk food

Some people don’t even respond to exercise

@Zeppelin795 read this

Epigenetics Has Become Dangerously Fashionable