Big Pharma and Big Media

Exactly!

Lol, oh my fucking lanta.

All the time

4 Likes

What the author imples is that healthcare rarely gets talked about unless it has to do with costs. An important point no doubt but IMO it ought to take a back seat to it’s approach.

So it is your contention that advertising dollars have no effect on media silence? The healthcare issue ought to be covered more as “healthcare” in this country is horrible to say the least. We spend about twice as much as any other country and overall have terrible results. It just continues to get worse. This is something that negatively effects all the public. So for you to say it doesn’t need to be discussed is laughable. To limit coverage to politics is another laughable position. To trust politicians with something so important and leave it at that
Gawd!

His evidence of the “healthcare” system failing people is in the worsening outcomes. Or are the outcomes dramatically improving with all the money that is spent on it?

It’s like we’re all stuck in the same thread over and over and over again. And, despite everything that will be written and ignored, in a few weeks or so we’ll start all over again.

4 Likes

Hahaha I skipped that exchange. That was beautiful.

1 Like

Americans are fatter and more sedentary than the rest of the world. That is why our outcomes are worse.

No amount of drugs or hospitals or Dr.'s is going to fix that.

Our treatment for trauma or acute events like heart attacks is actually really good.

2 Likes

If his biggest problem with media coverage is something other than the media not reporting about drug costs, then why are each of his specific bullet points for things not covered directly related to health care costs? Those are the examples HE gave, so I don’t know how you came to the conclusion that that isn’t the major talking point here.

It may be that, on a large scale, the author is more concerned about other things surrounding health care, but this particular article is almost solely about dollars.

1 Like

Don’t try and tell him this, he won’t get it.

1 Like
2 Likes

Note to self don’t call @anon50325502 dumb without checking the facts first, or I’ll get rekt.

2 Likes

That shit gets my panties in twist that’s for sure, lol.

2 Likes

Lol, just do a search for Big Pharm in PWI, it’s a gold mine.

I can’t stand all of the moms who shill for Big Organic. What with their facebook posts about how virtuous they are because they won’t feed their unvaccinated kid a hot dog and doritos whilst sucking down glass after glass of carcinogen-infested wine.

3 Likes

It’s like Groundhog Day, except without the comic genius of Bill Murray

2 Likes

“When you’re working on the knee of a Hindu, it might look like the knee of a Christian or Muslim, but it isn’t. The software that drives it is completely different. In order to be an effective therapist, I’ve had to study world religion.” ~Paul Chek

I know the propaganda system works well.

And why are they fatter? Do you have evidence that they are more sedentary than the rest of the world? Americans work more than anyone else in the world.

Not sure about your insinuation about the conclusion reached by me as the author concludes that the "healthcare"system is all about money first and foremost. Not about your health. And that you can take control of your health with far less costs and better advice than from the system.

No it is You that doesn’t get it. Years of propaganda have rendered your ability to think nil.