Big Omelettes?

I personally don’t mess with omlettes. I don’t see the point in keeping everything neat in the pan when it gets mixed up in your mouth and stomach anyway.

I just scramble 4 whole eggs, fry the hell out of them on heat setting 7 then throw some cheese on them. You could mix whatever you want in there really, and it’s going to taste the same as your omlette.

Good Eats will teach you all you need to know:

http://www.goodeatsfanpage.com/Season7/Omelet/OmletteTrans.htm

Just blend your eggs together with a bit of salt, toss them in a warm pan and stir for a few seconds until it starts to set up. Then use your spatula around the sides to lift the omellete up and tilt the pan to get liquid from the top to run beneath the solid part, until the thing is mostly solid. Toss your already hot (important, you can’t put in cold fillings) fillings into the egg, then flip 1/3 of the egg over the fillings, then flip again so it’s a trifold. It’s pretty simple to pull off then just plate it.

Thanks for the ideas, guys…
I’ve started to turn my omelletes into scrambled eggs, and it works out fine, actually. Now that I’ve started making these eggs, I’ve been going through a ton of eggs, haha. My favorite right now? Salsa, cheese, tomatoes, a little corn, peppers thrown in with three whole eggs now and 3-4 whites. I think I’ll have eggs again and cook up some leftover chicken for another meal tonite. Mmmm.