Big Nation's Log

First workout on a day I worked 9 1/2 hour shift today

Bench
225x3x3
215x3x3
205x3x2

Not feeling good mabey need to be eating more?

Chinpups

supersetted
Dumbell overheads
60x5x4 Also tuff

Straight bar curls
90x6x5 nose bleed begins

Dumbell pushups and plate choppers

Tired as fuck and working again tomrow, I don’t want to use work as an excuse but it really is takeing its toll my bench numbers went down alot hopefully next week I can bring them back up. Anyone reading this I would appreciate tips on how to work and Lift on the same day.

Deadlifts tomorow should be interesting.

The bench numbers are still looking pretty good. Could you possibly lift before you work?

I have tried lfting early in the morning but it didn’t really work for me plus wakeing up at 4 in the morning (You shouldn’t lift within an hour of getting up) isn’t really something that sounds to appealing. Thanks and on a side not my chest hurts like fuck today which is unusual mabey ill continue doing alot of sets.

Sumo Deadlift
375x2x3
375x1x4

Zercher Squats
205x3x4

Pretty good session considering going to hit upper body friday and squats saturday, have friday off so it should be a good session.

DB bench
90’sx5x3
85’sx5x2

Overheadpress
135x5x3

Hammer curls

Pec flies

Lateral raises

Good workout never put up the 90’s before but thats all the weight I can put on my dumbels right now hopefully going to get some more 10# plates soon.

ATG Squat
315x2x6
315x1x1

Burnt out

Rackpull below knees

365x3x3

Don’t want to work it too hard first leg day before work we’ll see how this plays out legs are already soar.

Sumo Dead
365x2x6
365x1x2

Lunges

ABZZ

Chucked big logs of wood down a hill for 3 hours and carried 5 gal sand buckets up stairs for 5 hours FUCKING beat.

DB bench
85’s x2x8
85’s x1x6
80’s x2x8

SUPERSETS
Bent over BB rows
205x5x3
and
Lateral Raise
35x6
25x8x3 Short Pause at the top of each rep.

Strict Standing Military (Feet Touching, bar to chest)
135x1 Probably had more
105x8x3
and
Hammer Curls
60’s x5
50’s x8x3

1 Arm BB curl
barx5x3 First time trying these was messing around but felt good.

1 mile run (tread)

Thinking of takeing advantage of my weightloss potential, first week working I lost 8 pounds in morning weight gained back about 5 by adding hard boiled eggs. I think if I don’t eat as many carbs and add luecine into my diet it would be possible to lose some fat while still gaining muscle.

Anyone reading have thoughts or suggestions?

Low Box Squats
275x8x1 PR
275x5x4

Lunges

AB work

Felt good switched squatting to Mondays because im not as tired through the week, only problem is I might have to deadlift on thursdays every now and then.

Flat bench
240x2x3
184x10x1
x8x1
x6x1

Pullups 10 reps
Clean and press
135x5xx3

Pushups burrn out

Going to do an arms day after rest tomorow trying to get triceps up to par with chest for bench.

Conv Deadlifts
405x3 PR +1
405x1
395x1
335x10 RPED

Cardio tire flips.

Keep tearin shit up man.

Flat bench
Some 2 board work didn’t feel right so decided to try something diffrent

185x11 PR at home gym
205x6
215x4
185x10

Strict Standing Military
105x8x3

supersetted
dumbell snatch
70x3x3 Focus on moveing it fast

High pull
105x5x5 first time doing this

supersetted

Pushups

ATG squat
315x3x3
225x10? Hurt shoulder had to stop

Split squats
10x1
8x2

PLANKS just started doing these (got smart) they’re great for core and stability.

I think I need to stop going so low on squats im better going 2-3" below paralell that at or above.

Chest nothing to log about trying to deload

Finally got my ass back in the weight room I honestly haven’t lifted since tues going to bed at 9 every night because I work myself to hard at work. Fuck it im going to slow er down there.

Anyways

ATG squat
295x5x1set
275x5x4sets

ABSSS

Felt good hopefully getting a new belt soon and possibly a trap bar? Working has its ups and downs.

Haven’t had internet for a while but hit a big 405x5 for a 2 rep PR on dealift, only 2 weeks of construction left I am now debating on wether to play football or reallly focus on powerlifting.

Box sqaut not paused
365x3 felt good was only planning on 2 new belt helped alot.

GMS

abs

455 deadlift

Going to run a 5/3/1 cycle or 2 any suggestions welcome also cleaning up diet and adding complex’s feeling better already.

Also quit football.

Whyd ya quit football?

And good luck with 5/3/1 man, shit works…