Big Legs + Pants = F 'Em?

Try not wearing pants.

[quote]Christine wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:
There are about a million threads on here that are about finding pants that fit. I’m sure if you searched, you’d find some good recommendations…

I know one guy that swears that The Buckle has the best jeans ever. They’ll do free alterations, too. (though I wasn’t impressed by the fit of the girls jeans at all)

Stick to styles that are loose, relaxed etc. and avoid anything that sounds trendy. From my experience, you just have to try a bunch of stuff on.

Me too…

I’ve got a big ole’ ass and thin waist. Just as difficult for woman as it is for men to find clothes that fit this body type.[/quote]

Does this not make for some fun shopping? If low-rise pants ever go out of style, I’m jumping off the nearest bridge.

[quote]MsM wrote:
Christine wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:
There are about a million threads on here that are about finding pants that fit. I’m sure if you searched, you’d find some good recommendations…

I know one guy that swears that The Buckle has the best jeans ever. They’ll do free alterations, too. (though I wasn’t impressed by the fit of the girls jeans at all)

Stick to styles that are loose, relaxed etc. and avoid anything that sounds trendy. From my experience, you just have to try a bunch of stuff on.

Me too…

I’ve got a big ole’ ass and thin waist. Just as difficult for woman as it is for men to find clothes that fit this body type.

Does this not make for some fun shopping? If low-rise pants ever go out of style, I’m jumping off the nearest bridge.[/quote]

I’ll be jumpping in after you! Low-rise is the way to go.

[quote]Christine wrote:
MsM wrote:
Christine wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:

Me too…

I’ve got a big ole’ ass and thin waist. Just as difficult for woman as it is for men to find clothes that fit this body type.

Does this not make for some fun shopping? If low-rise pants ever go out of style, I’m jumping off the nearest bridge.

[/quote]

Instead of jumping off a bridge, how about I just pay the both of you to walk around pant-less at my place all day.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Christine wrote:
MsM wrote:
Christine wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:

Me too…

Instead of jumping off a bridge, how about I just pay the both of you to walk around pant-less at my place all day.[/quote]

You just have a radar for these things, don’t you?

[quote]MsM wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Christine wrote:
MsM wrote:
Christine wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:

Me too…

Instead of jumping off a bridge, how about I just pay the both of you to walk around pant-less at my place all day.

You just have a radar for these things, don’t you?[/quote]

Yeah, but it probably would be less painful.

[quote]Christine wrote:
MsM wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Christine wrote:
MsM wrote:
Christine wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:

Me too…

You just have a radar for these things, don’t you?

Yeah, but it probably would be less painful.

[/quote]

Heh…heh heh heh. Yes, I’m bad. So what?

[quote]MsM wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Christine wrote:
MsM wrote:
Christine wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:

Me too…

You just have a radar for these things, don’t you?[/quote]

Well, if I didn’t offer, I’m sure someone else would have beat me to it. :slight_smile:

Jnco’s

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Well, if I didn’t offer, I’m sure someone else would have beat me to it. :)[/quote]

I already suggested not wearing pants.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Well, if I didn’t offer, I’m sure someone else would have beat me to it. :slight_smile:

I already suggested not wearing pants.[/quote]

But did you offer to pay for it and suggest they do it at your house? See how I changed it up?

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
But did you offer to pay for it and suggest they do it at your house? See how I changed it up?[/quote]

See you did it for you, I did it to better the world.

Greedy bastard.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Makavali wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

But did you offer to pay for it and suggest they do it at your house? See how I changed it up?[/quote]

You pay for my gym membership too?

Healthcare?

[quote]Christine wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Makavali wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

But did you offer to pay for it and suggest they do it at your house? See how I changed it up?

Healthcare?[/quote]

woah woah woah…don’t get all crazy with the benefits. There’s only one benefit I offer, and we can talk about that later. :wink:

[quote]Christine wrote:
Skirts and dresses work as well.[/quote]

I get funny looks if I wear skirts or dresses…

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
woah woah woah…don’t get all crazy with the benefits. There’s only one benefit I offer, and we can talk about that later. ;)[/quote]

See I offer the same benefit over and over and over until they’re a quivering puddle of orgasmic ecstasy.

We’re talking about sandwiches, right?

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Christine wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Makavali wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

Healthcare?

woah woah woah…don’t get all crazy with the benefits. There’s only one benefit I offer, and we can talk about that later. ;)[/quote]

Why is it then that I’m thinking that I’d be the one offering up the benefit in your scenario?

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Christine wrote:
Skirts and dresses work as well.

I get funny looks if I wear skirts or dresses…[/quote]

Okay… wear a kilt then.

Very manly.

[quote]Christine wrote:
MsM wrote:
Christine wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:

Me too…

[/quote]

I keep seeing high waisted jeans around lately as “the new fashion”… it’s a scary thought…

[quote]rondastarr wrote:
I keep seeing high waisted jeans around lately as “the new fashion”… it’s a scary thought…[/quote]

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!