Big Legs + Pants = F 'Em?

after gaining more weight and squatting a shit load as compared to when i used to squat less than once a week, a result is that my ass and legs have grown while my waist hay have gone up half an inch or so, so i tried on pants that were 2 inchesto big on the waist and they still hugged my ass and legs (these were jeans) ive pretty much always had this problema nd want to change, any big guys know what kind of jeans i should try or should i just fuck jeans and go athletic pants and sweatpants cuz those are always nice and loose

There was a thread on here with directions on how to make your own crazy baggy pants. The general concensus seemed like they were a hit.

I’m naked right now.

Here we go again…

Simple solution - wear a moomoo.

There are about a million threads on here that are about finding pants that fit. I’m sure if you searched, you’d find some good recommendations…

I know one guy that swears that The Buckle has the best jeans ever. They’ll do free alterations, too. (though I wasn’t impressed by the fit of the girls jeans at all)

Stick to styles that are loose, relaxed etc. and avoid anything that sounds trendy. From my experience, you just have to try a bunch of stuff on.

[quote]Reef wrote:
Here we go again…

[/quote]

My first thought.

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
There are about a million threads on here that are about finding pants that fit. I’m sure if you searched, you’d find some good recommendations…

I know one guy that swears that The Buckle has the best jeans ever. They’ll do free alterations, too. (though I wasn’t impressed by the fit of the girls jeans at all)

Stick to styles that are loose, relaxed etc. and avoid anything that sounds trendy. From my experience, you just have to try a bunch of stuff on.

[/quote]

Me too…

I’ve got a big ole’ ass and thin waist. Just as difficult for woman as it is for men to find clothes that fit this body type.

Or you could just not wear pants. That works pretty well too, if you don’t mind the stares

Skirts and dresses work as well.

[quote]Christine wrote:
Skirts and dresses work as well.[/quote]

lol. I like those. Especially dresses. Just throw one on and you look all fancy and put together when in reality you picked it because it was easier than picking an outfit.

I also like athletic clothes. If I could get away with it, I’d wear gym tshirts with sports bras and stretchy yoga pants all the time.

But, if you’re a guy with legs and a butt that is just so fantastically huge and muscular that you have trouble buying pants, just don’t wear any :slight_smile:

I’ve always wanted a kilt, winter time would suck but in the summer nothing would be better than having a cool breeze come across the twins.

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
Christine wrote:
Skirts and dresses work as well.

lol. I like those. Especially dresses. Just throw one on and you look all fancy and put together when in reality you picked it because it was easier than picking an outfit.

[/quote]

I’d wear the same few dresses everyday if I could for that reason!

Yeah, and I second telling the guy to go pantless.

[quote]bignate wrote:
after gaining more weight and squatting a shit load as compared to when i used to squat less than once a week, a result is that my ass and legs have grown while my waist hay have gone up half an inch or so, so i tried on pants that were 2 inchesto big on the waist and they still hugged my ass and legs (these were jeans) ive pretty much always had this problema nd want to change, any big guys know what kind of jeans i should try or should i just fuck jeans and go athletic pants and sweatpants cuz those are always nice and loose[/quote]

I’m also starting to have problems with pants that are big at the top of the hips (so I have a pucker under my belt) and too small at about mid-thigh. Believe it or not last years Gap Loose fit jeans work great.

But to get back to the original post, can anyone suggest a clothing retailer that offers athletic fit pants and shirts that aren’t ridiculous sweats and “Hammer Time” baggy pants?

[quote]Christine wrote:
I’d wear the same few dresses everyday if I could for that reason![/quote]

I do, though H&M has some very cute ones right now, I’ve recently put them into rotation. They’re like long tank tops.

Yeah, and I third telling the guy to go pantless.

i just read an old thread and i never thought of a big and tall store! perfect since im 6’4’’ 250 and have a 36-38 waist and close to 30’s legs, dont know if thats big legs but its big enough to not fit a pair of “loose jeans” with a 38 waist and the waist i could pull out for a few extra inches, sigh i might have to only wear awsome athletic pants and band t’s lol

lol

basketball shorts
fuck pants

[quote]Christine wrote:

Me too…

I’ve got a big ole’ ass and thin waist. [/quote]

Suddenly becomes very interested in the discussion he was about to hit the back page button on beforehand

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Christine wrote:

Me too…

I’ve got a big ole’ ass and thin waist.

Suddenly becomes very interested in the discussion he was about to hit the back page button on beforehand[/quote]

hah prof x don’t even try to act like you haven’t seen the pics from the SMA forum…