Big Jez' Training Log

Don’t forget @kleinhound

3 Likes

In for this BTW.

2 Likes

Aussie master race assemble!

In

2 Likes

Maaaate count me in for this, you already have some very good numbers, so be interesting to see the transformation if your focus on body comp. check out @MarkKO log if you want tips on getting lean. Good luck mate.

2 Likes

Thanks mate appreciate it!
Yeah for sure, it’s a daily read for me his log, it’s hard to look proportioned at such a big height so I think just concentrating on packing some mass up top will be of great benefit and see where it leads me :+1:

That potato quality GIF tho. Have I taught you nothing you Teletubby arse looking motherfucker

1 Like

Lol I am hearing you but being a short arse I don’t have the same problem. Not that you asked for it but my 2c anyway! With the mass chasing don’t get sucked in by all the bulking shite, just dail the diet to around 500cal over maintenance with plenty of protein and good fat and monitor the weight gain. If the weight gain slows down increase another 500, if you start getting fat dail it down. Slow and steady wins the race even if it does take longer.

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m going to live my bulking dreams through @bigjez

Wish I could do gifs :sadpanda:

2 Likes

I’m on 2500 ATM but that is pretty much an extreme cut. My maintainence to TDEE is like 3800
I think I’m going to bump up to around 3000 for the next week and that difference is going to come in more protein (mainly to satisfy @khangles) and see what happens
Ah the wonders of bodybuilding, oh well I’m in it for the long run :+1::+1:

1 Like

Too much!! That isn’t even a good donut !! Doh

Oh mate I wish you hadn’t done that, now I have to drive to 7 11 and buy a dozen krispy creams … mmmmmmm donuts

12 pack for $18 and 2x $3 oaks
Fuck that’s livin’ barry

3 Likes

JTS with Dr Mike Isratael:

@simo74:

Donuts

1 Like

I’m in for donuts… I mean the log

4 Likes

Khangles you weak ass peasant deadlifter, My teletubby Og Gangstas gang will fuck you up boii.

5 Likes

RIP lel

3 Likes

Alright so started this morning had to make a couple of minor adjustments and took some tips from a couple of posters. @Yogi1 , going to try berries this morning to curb my insatiable thirst for iced coffees

Done 40mins of conditioning in a fasted state, just a 6km walk through the hills and beach, now heading to work for the load up before my first meal.
Adjusted the 200g of chicken/100g of green vege to 250g of chicken/150g green vege

Same with lunch but add 50g of sweet potato.
I’ll have to make some minor adjustments for pre/post work out meals and dinner however it’ll mainly be add more protein for my main adjustment. Don’t want to dial up carbs too much just yet, possibly when In around 2 weeks when I dial it up a little more to 3500cals I’ll start to add carbs.
I don’t feel deflated or tired at all and the whole carb timing I’m pretty sure is working.
Keen for the workout tonight, it’s deadlift night.
I’ll keep you all posted!

3 Likes

Uh I think you tagged the wrong @Yogi1