Big Jez' Training Log

I’m going to live my bulking dreams through @anon96032531

Wish I could do gifs :sadpanda:

2 Likes

I’m on 2500 ATM but that is pretty much an extreme cut. My maintainence to TDEE is like 3800
I think I’m going to bump up to around 3000 for the next week and that difference is going to come in more protein (mainly to satisfy @khangles) and see what happens
Ah the wonders of bodybuilding, oh well I’m in it for the long run :+1::+1:

1 Like

Too much!! That isn’t even a good donut !! Doh

Oh mate I wish you hadn’t done that, now I have to drive to 7 11 and buy a dozen krispy creams … mmmmmmm donuts

12 pack for $18 and 2x $3 oaks
Fuck that’s livin’ barry

3 Likes

JTS with Dr Mike Isratael:

@simo74:

Donuts

1 Like

I’m in for donuts… I mean the log

4 Likes

Khangles you weak ass peasant deadlifter, My teletubby Og Gangstas gang will fuck you up boii.

https://giphy.com/gifs/teletubby-xUOxfl8wKu7GiyP3I4

https://giphy.com/gifs/yummmm-zksjsksl-xT0xeIHrfeMAvUJVok

5 Likes

RIP lel

http://gph.is/2htTtg1

3 Likes

Alright so started this morning had to make a couple of minor adjustments and took some tips from a couple of posters. @Yogi1 , going to try berries this morning to curb my insatiable thirst for iced coffees

Done 40mins of conditioning in a fasted state, just a 6km walk through the hills and beach, now heading to work for the load up before my first meal.
Adjusted the 200g of chicken/100g of green vege to 250g of chicken/150g green vege

Same with lunch but add 50g of sweet potato.
I’ll have to make some minor adjustments for pre/post work out meals and dinner however it’ll mainly be add more protein for my main adjustment. Don’t want to dial up carbs too much just yet, possibly when In around 2 weeks when I dial it up a little more to 3500cals I’ll start to add carbs.
I don’t feel deflated or tired at all and the whole carb timing I’m pretty sure is working.
Keen for the workout tonight, it’s deadlift night.
I’ll keep you all posted!

3 Likes

Uh I think you tagged the wrong @Yogi1

it’s the thought that counts

1 Like

Corrected👍

Just finished up at the gym, felt good. Hard, but good.

Started with 2km on tread, max incline at 6km/h.

Tonight was dead as major, chest as minor with back as accessories.

Warm up deads,
2x10 at 120kgs

2x5 at 150kg
2x5 at 170kg
2x5 at 200kg
5x3 at 220kg

Superset 3x8 at 150
4x20 shrugs at 90kgs
3x15 lat pull downs at 65kgs
2x5 strict pull ups

Went straight to chest as I didn’t really have much time,

Warm up 2x20 at 60kgs

3x6 at 70kg
3x6 at 80kg
2x5 at 90kg
I didn’t have a spot and was probably bumming myself out as I’m still sore from previous workout, didn’t want to up weight and risk death

Superset
4x10 at 65kg

3x15@ 28kgs pec flyes
2x10 at 20kg decline pec flyes
Really want to build my lower pecs and have been placing an emphasise on this.
3x15 hand release push ups
Workout took just over an hour, was going to do assault bike for some intervals but needed to get home

2 Likes

Curse of the SHW. gg

1 Like

Shouldn’t really be an excuse I know, when I picture what a SHW is, I don’t see weakness in any areas. And I know that it’ll be a difficult road, but in all honesty when I hit 140kgs in weight, I still want to be able to run 100m in 12.8 seconds as I currently do, I should be able to hit 20 unassisted strict pull ups with good form.
Considering less than a year ago I couldn’t do 1, I think I’m making good progress IMG_2829

1 Like

Dat momentum tho

3 Likes

hmm you’re not supposed to get a sausage pump, thats not what they mean when they say go hard in the gym. :lol:

1 Like

IMG_2830

2 Likes