Big Jez' Training Log

Well yeah I combine them together aswell
My waking supp stack, theres 10g of both, theres glutamine in my pre gym meal and pre gym supps is the same as waking stack plus pre workout and aakg

No wonder weight isnt sticking, its just going in, metabolizing then coming back out

1 Like

Pm

Im fucking starving
Like famine levels hungry

Fighting the urge to go to the gym aswell
Tomorrow is check in day and Im gunna see whats next because eating a genuine 3 and a half thousand calories is still obviously a deficit

1 Like

Sounds like you need some peanut butter sarni’s

2 Likes

So what are you waiting for?

https://giphy.com/gifs/accorhotels-feel-welcome-the-feelings-xT39D8yZzHEpcKXq7u

3 Likes

So heres the million dollar question
Do I eat more, breaking the meal plan to satisfy my hunger
Or hold tight and eat what is prescribed
Imma go with the latter

3 Likes

Stick to the plan big man

1 Like

Yeah, the latter. Not fun but the right thing.

2 Likes

3500 is your target? That’s become my “slight deficit” number at 240 lbs.

1 Like

Yeah, at your height and size that sounds low. I wouldn’t be surprised if your coach ups that soon.

Friday weekly check in

Had the first check in with the coach
Method is to fire up the metabolism
He is happy with the way im feeling, giving it one more week then making changes as of next week
Basically because of how irregular and inconsistent my meals were before hand, the idea is that its a slow build rather then just BAM straight out the blocks to add mass
Identical to @kd13 's analogy over on @simo74 's (i think it was his log) log about the coconuts being smashed with different sized hammers

This is the medium hammer

Today is cheat meal time, will post pics of what im having tonight

6 Likes

I’ve recently read an article here on TN that a rough estimate on how to find out maintenance calories.
BW in pounds x 15 = maintenance calories.
For me it’s almost spot on.
For you 125 kg - 275 lbs x 15 = 4125 calories
putting you in massive deficit - your coach having you to lean out to SLW skinny bastard or what.
Anyways it’s an estimate for those who didn’t know where to start. Give it a couple of weeks at 3500 look at the scale and adjust.

2 Likes

A bit late but definitely this at all times. A coach needs to be on top of what’s happening and if a client does adjustments himself it makes things a lot harder (even if those adjustments were needed). So just stick to the plan

3 Likes

Morning am walk
Last nights meal

Huge southern style chicken burger with added chicken from a pub near mine
Deep fries mac n cheese balls, huge bowl of cheese chips with a variety of meats mixed in

Had 3/4 of the missos burger, then smashed down max brenner and another pizza on the way home

3 Likes

Ahh now we know 3500 calories Aussie style.

The rest of the world it’s the whole day, not every meal 4 times a day :slight_smile:

Well done Big man

2 Likes

Yeah we dont fuck around down here cobber
Not around these beaten tracks here to fuck spiders yeahnahyeah feelin a little sandwiches short of a picnic after last nights hoorah but ya get that in the big smoke

Welcome @mortdk to daily aussie language

3 Likes

I know the language, I’ve got a Kiwi friend and an Aussie friend living right in the neighborhood, drinking awful lots of beers with them. Listening to them insult each-other is great fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

1 Like

The god among mere mortals

Id assume every 2nd word you would hear is either “deadset fuckin grub”, “sheepshagger” or “useless boot” :joy:

2 Likes

Sunday rest in am, have an awful back pump today
Tonight will head in for back, and this coming week Ill be redesigning how im going to hit my training

Seems that every program dictates hitting the same muscle group on the twice a day just with heavy and light seperated

So itll go like like
Monday am heavy legs pm light legs
Tuesday am rest pm heavy chest tris
Wednesday am heavy back pm light back/shoulders/bi
Thursday am rest pm heavy Shoulders/arms
Friday am heavy legs pm light legs
Saturday and sunday can be fluff/active recovery