Big Headphones

Been using a pretty expensive pair of Bose headphones lately. My ears can get sore from having earphones plugged in them and the over ear headphones help shut out the crappy music of the gym. When I start to get really sweaty I’ll just give them a wipe with my towel. Nothing to do with fashion/hip. I just appreciate a good quality sound with comfort.

[quote]StevenF wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
I’ve got a set of beats (not the huge ones, but they cover the whole ear). They’re awesome. I would never wear them while working out though. No fucking way. [/quote]

totally unrelated, where did you get that heavy bag in your garage gym there? Do you think it’d be a good idea to hang one from a ceiling mounted chinup bar?[/quote]

I picked it up from Dicks Sporting Goods (pretty good price if I remember correctly). My concern with hanging it from a chin-up bar would be (1) how would you use the chin-up bar and (2) you’d have to keep it from sliding (with clamps I guess).

As long as the chin-up bar can support the weight I don’t see why not though if that’s what you want to do. I just used an i-bolt, a carabiner, and chains that can support a couple hundred pounds (to be on the safe side).

[quote]LoRez wrote:
I did go on a date once with an audio engineer at Klipsch who worked on their headphone line, for whatever that’s worth.[/quote]

I am happy I wasn’t there, LoRez and a female engineer on a date must have been very awkward!

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:
I did go on a date once with an audio engineer at Klipsch who worked on their headphone line, for whatever that’s worth.[/quote]
I am happy I wasn’t there, LoRez and a female engineer on a date must have been very awkward![/quote]
Touche.

I think they look stupid in the gym.

And did you know that music transferred electronically is of limited quality, compared to lets listening to music on the old record player, and hence those that pay extra cash for that “more quality sound ear phones” are not getting what they paid for.

tweet