Big Guys Got a Question

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
They’re real alright…Real deadly!!

[/quote]

They have also expanded the line to include authentic Ninja outfits for those who like to shadowbox 5 inches in front of the mirror!

Now you can look cool and maybe, just maybe, someone will think you can actually fight!

well i was thinking about joining the navy seals

but im way too swole and would need 3 parachutes

LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

What sizes will they come in?

Huge Quadz, Freaky Quadz, Freaky Huge Quadz, and Platz. What can I put you down for?[/quote]

Freaky Huge Quadz, for sure. Though next week i expect they won’t fit no more – cause I’m bout to finish up HFT + GVT. I’m all swolled. Better make it Platz just to be safe.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
“Mega Damn ain’t that a bitch look at the size of that fucker”.
[/quote]

oh shit!!!1 lol

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

Freaky Huge Quadz, for sure. Though next week i expect they won’t fit no more – cause I’m bout to finish up HFT + GVT. I’m all swolled. Better make it Platz just to be safe. [/quote]

Done.

I’m actually a “Double Platz”…I only made one pair, and it was completely custom for me. The thread is made of titanium and the material used was equivalent in size to the tent of a WW1 field triage. My business partner asked “shouldn’t we make the Double Platz size available to the general, mass-monster community?”, to which I replied “Does the general, mass-monster community have quadz like THIS?!” as I flexed and made my existing jeans literally EXPLODE off my legs.

He agreed then that one pair was enough.

Professor X how do deal with these all these imaginary situations you face everyday? Sounds like hard life.

[quote]optheta wrote:
Professor X how do deal with these all these imaginary situations you face everyday? Sounds like hard life.[/quote]

I wear my sunglasses at night…so I can, so I can.

Where can I find an old school powerlifting gym that has enough weights for me?

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
Where can I find an old school powerlifting gym that has enough weights for me? [/quote]

@Planet Fitness

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
Where can I find an old school powerlifting gym that has enough weights for me? [/quote]

Bro, you may as well ask me to find you a gold-plated unicorn. Powerlifting gyms, even the old school ones, don’t have nearly the quantity of MASS-BUILDING IRON to provide even the mildest resistance to my guns. I can actually do strict lateral raises with two Louie Simmons, scientific fact.

I’ve decided to open a gym on Jupiter, which has a surface gravity 2.35 times that of Earth. That means that a puny 45 pound plate here on Earth is like…ummm…a fuckload more there!! I can only assume there is abundant oxygen and water to sustain life. You want in?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
optheta wrote:
Professor X how do deal with these all these imaginary situations you face everyday? Sounds like hard life.

I wear my sunglasses at night…so I can, so I can.[/quote]

Dont mess around with the guy in shades ohhhhh no.

lostinthought wrote:

Bro, you may as well ask me to find you a gold-plated unicorn. Powerlifting gyms, even the old school ones, don’t have nearly the quantity of MASS-BUILDING IRON to provide even the mildest resistance to my guns. I can actually do strict lateral raises with two Louie Simmons, scientific fact.

I’ve decided to open a gym on Jupiter, which has a surface gravity 2.35 times that of Earth. That means that a puny 45 pound plate here on Earth is like…ummm…a fuckload more there!! I can only assume there is abundant oxygen and water to sustain life. You want in?[/quote]

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
PimpBot5000 wrote:
lostinthought wrote:

I’ve decided to open a gym on Jupiter, which has a surface gravity 2.35 times that of Earth. That means that a puny 45 pound plate here on Earth is like…ummm…a fuckload more there!! I can only assume there is abundant oxygen and water to sustain life. You want in?

[/quote]

OH SHI-

[quote]optheta wrote:
“Insert random question about an imaginary problem that Big Bodybuilder types on this site might imaginary face on a daily basis such as being exempted from groups or women hiding there babies from them”

[/quote]

How do I deal with this? I started eating them. All of them.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
PimpBot5000 wrote:
lostinthought wrote:

[/quote]

It’s not a unicorn. It’s a pony with a sword sticking out of his head.

I accidentally the whole thing.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I accidentally the whole thing.[/quote]

haha…that’s kind of where I was going with my post, but the original line is still better. :slight_smile:

X do you use baby wipes? I highly recommend it, they are lovely on my tush

Why can’t I look at a stop sign without ripping it out of the ground?

LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

Freaky Huge Quadz, for sure. Though next week i expect they won’t fit no more – cause I’m bout to finish up HFT + GVT. I’m all swolled. Better make it Platz just to be safe.

Done.

I’m actually a “Double Platz”…I only made one pair, and it was completely custom for me. The thread is made of titanium and the material used was equivalent in size to the tent of a WW1 field triage. My business partner asked “shouldn’t we make the Double Platz size available to the general, mass-monster community?”, to which I replied “Does the general, mass-monster community have quadz like THIS?!” as I flexed and made my existing jeans literally EXPLODE off my legs.

He agreed then that one pair was enough. [/quote]

Well I need a three-legged Quadruple Platz to also hold in my titanium forged Thor-Hammer while I do airkicks in the parkinglot… I tossed a bus like the Hulk throws tanks with my junk. Luckily there were 1002 super models to massage the package after it left a football sized crater in the middle of down town. Its hard being me.