Big Enough to Scare Little Girls

[quote]Professor X wrote:
That’s strange. I think there is just something wrong with that little girl. Most kids I’ve seen seem to go crazy over big muscles. It’s the adults that act like they are afraid.[/quote]

One time I was watching the stream of a show(think it was the Ironman this year?) and my 2 year old nephew was over and comes walking into my room; I half expected him to be a little afraid or something especially of the more aggressive poses like MM’s. After staring at the screen for like 10 seconds with no change in expression he gets this huge smile on his face and starts trying to mimic poses. I wish I had something to record it with, classic stuff.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
parsley wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
Lol I feel bad for jay.

Yeah, getting paid a lot of money to do what you love must totally suck ass.

Actually they don’t get paid THAT much. Lee Priest always complains the pay sucks ass. Also, i was unaware this video has been posted here before

LOL compared to what? Jay Cutler has a Mercedes, not sure the make but it’s a coupe convertable. His house is huge

Ronnie Coleman has a BENTLEY, an Escalade and fuck knows what else.

if you win, you make money. you get money from shows, you get money from product endorsements, you get money from going on interviews, talk shows, whatever.

i dont think there’s anyone with a BSN contract who ISNT making bank.[/quote]

Dude have you seen Ronnie’s hummer? that thing has like 26 inch rims lmao

Maybe his chin is what did it.[/quote]

Are we talking about Jay Cutler, or Jay Leno?

[quote]tits wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Maybe his chin is what did it.

Are we talking about Jay Cutler, or Jay Leno?[/quote]

LOL

on edge wrote:
matko5 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
That’s strange. I think there is just something wrong with that little girl. Most kids I’ve seen seem to go crazy over big muscles. It’s the adults that act like they are afraid.

I remember when I was younger, I always wanted to look like He-man

I remember when I was younger, I was told I looked like He-man

Yeah…we know. You apparently looked as developed as Lee Labrada at age 13…yet for some strange reason, getting a picture of you now is quite difficult and your profile lists you at only 175lbs at 6’1".[/quote]

Hey, I’ve never claimed to be anything other than a skinny bastard. It was someone else who said it of me.

matko5 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
That’s strange. I think there is just something wrong with that little girl. Most kids I’ve seen seem to go crazy over big muscles. It’s the adults that act like they are afraid.

I remember when I was younger, I always wanted to look like He-man

Most of us did. I don’t know, I just know that most kids don’t act like that from what I’ve seen…and I’ve hung around some guys damn near as big as Jay and seen them shopping and how people respond. They’ll stare and point, but I have yet to see them bust out crying for no reason.

Maybe his chin is what did it.[/quote]

It could be his god-awful haircut. That shit makes ME want to cry.