Big Enough to Scare Little Girls

You know you’re big when you scare little girls to the point of crying. Here Jay Cutler accomplished that feat. LOL Jay Cutler scares little girl and makes her cry, mother says to feel his muscles - YouTube

Little girls cry, big girls scream.

Lol I feel bad for jay.

An oldie but a goodie … it’s been posted before but it’s still hilarious … but that’s gotta suck in a way for Jay

That’s strange. I think there is just something wrong with that little girl. Most kids I’ve seen seem to go crazy over big muscles. It’s the adults that act like they are afraid.

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
Lol I feel bad for jay.[/quote]

Yeah, getting paid a lot of money to do what you love must totally suck ass.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
Lol I feel bad for jay.

Yeah, getting paid a lot of money to do what you love must totally suck ass.[/quote]

Actually they don’t get paid THAT much. Lee Priest always complains the pay sucks ass. Also, i was unaware this video has been posted here before

[quote]Professor X wrote:
That’s strange. I think there is just something wrong with that little girl. Most kids I’ve seen seem to go crazy over big muscles. It’s the adults that act like they are afraid.[/quote]

I remember when I was younger, I always wanted to look like He-man

[quote]parsley wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
Lol I feel bad for jay.

Actually they don’t get paid THAT much. Lee Priest always complains the pay sucks ass. Also, i was unaware this video has been posted here before[/quote]

Most don’t get paid that much. Jay, with his endorsement deals, magazine contract and 2 Mr. Olympia trophies is doing pretty damn well.

[quote]parsley wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
Lol I feel bad for jay.

Actually they don’t get paid THAT much. Lee Priest always complains the pay sucks ass. Also, i was unaware this video has been posted here before[/quote]

They get paid from sponsors and guest posings. Contests on the high end pay as well, but you really have to be a pro and break the top three to be able to live off of that.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
parsley wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
Lol I feel bad for jay.

Actually they don’t get paid THAT much. Lee Priest always complains the pay sucks ass. Also, i was unaware this video has been posted here before

Most don’t get paid that much. Jay, with his endorsement deals, magazine contract and 2 Mr. Olympia trophies is doing pretty damn well.[/quote]

Yeah thats probably right

[quote]matko5 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
That’s strange. I think there is just something wrong with that little girl. Most kids I’ve seen seem to go crazy over big muscles. It’s the adults that act like they are afraid.

I remember when I was younger, I always wanted to look like He-man[/quote]

Most of us did. I don’t know, I just know that most kids don’t act like that from what I’ve seen…and I’ve hung around some guys damn near as big as Jay and seen them shopping and how people respond. They’ll stare and point, but I have yet to see them bust out crying for no reason.

Maybe his chin is what did it.

[quote]matko5 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

I remember when I was younger, I always wanted to look like He-man[/quote]

I remember when I was younger, I was told I looked like He-man

[quote]on edge wrote:
matko5 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

I remember when I was younger, I was told I looked like He-man[/quote]

True story.

[quote]on edge wrote:
matko5 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

I remember when I was younger, I was told I looked like He-man[/quote]

Yeah…we know. You apparently looked as developed as Lee Labrada at age 13…yet for some strange reason, getting a picture of you now is quite difficult and your profile lists you at only 175lbs at 6’1".

[quote]parsley wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
Lol I feel bad for jay.

LOL compared to what? Jay Cutler has a Mercedes, not sure the make but it’s a coupe convertable. His house is huge

Ronnie Coleman has a BENTLEY, an Escalade and fuck knows what else.

if you win, you make money. you get money from shows, you get money from product endorsements, you get money from going on interviews, talk shows, whatever.

i dont think there’s anyone with a BSN contract who ISNT making bank.

on edge wrote:
matko5 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

Yeah…we know. You apparently looked as developed as Lee Labrada at age 13…yet for some strange reason, getting a picture of you now is quite difficult and your profile lists you at only 175lbs at 6’1".[/quote]

Lol, I think that was someone else. Orion, I think.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Professor X wrote:
on edge wrote:
matko5 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

Yeah…we know. You apparently looked as developed as Lee Labrada at age 13…yet for some strange reason, getting a picture of you now is quite difficult and your profile lists you at only 175lbs at 6’1".

Lol, I think that was someone else. Orion, I think.[/quote]

Oops.

My bad. They all start with “O”. Who has time to notice the ENTIRE name?

matko5 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

Maybe his chin is what did it.[/quote]

I think his prepubescent voice did it.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
parsley wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
Lol I feel bad for jay.

LOL compared to what? Jay Cutler has a Mercedes, not sure the make but it’s a coupe convertable. His house is huge

Ronnie Coleman has a BENTLEY, an Escalade and fuck knows what else.

if you win, you make money. you get money from shows, you get money from product endorsements, you get money from going on interviews, talk shows, whatever.

i dont think there’s anyone with a BSN contract who ISNT making bank.[/quote]

I think they were speaking generally. For every Ronnie Coleman making decent money, there are a few thousand guys who can barely afford to eat enough to even be that big in the first place.