Big D*ck Inferiority Complex

If you have a dick like a hamster’s, you’d better have a tongue like a rattlesnake’s.

My work here is done.

1 Like

There was a time where this would have played on my mind, also.

Now, it would be a turn on.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
I think my problem is, i will never get that wow factor from her. I think thats what im jealous of. [/quote]

There are other ways to wow this chick than your size man.

Dudes with small dicks have been keeping women happy for the whole of human history. You can do it too. [/quote]

This thread has turned into people bragging about there Averageness of their dick and how good they are with it.

The one & only way to get to the bottom of this is for you to take it from him. All queries will then be answered.

Isn’t OP’s frame essentially gone now? By asking all these questions about how good of a lay the other guy was? She will most likely leave his ass soon, no?

[quote]optheta wrote:
Isn’t OP’s frame essentially gone now? By asking all these questions about how good of a lay the other guy was? She will most likely leave his ass soon, no?[/quote]

If he obsesses about it with her, yes, she will.

I don’t get it. If it is casual sex, NSA, then why is it such a big deal?

It sounds like you are more into her then just the sex.

Also, why would you ask or want to know the details about her other sexual encounters?

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
[/quote]

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
[/quote]
Haha. I guess he will have to move onto her ass next.

-…

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
I think my problem is, i will never get that wow factor from her. I think thats what im jealous of. [/quote]

There are other ways to wow this chick than your size man.

Dudes with small dicks have been keeping women happy for the whole of human history. You can do it too. [/quote]
[/quote]

BEST GIF EVER!

I nearly shat