Big D*ck Inferiority Complex

And yeah it hurts to hear it because you practically saying it about her, at least in her emotional experience and if it happens to be true for her…

O_o

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

Women talk shit about other women, how they dress or how they look. Have you ever heard men doing this ? Hell no, because we are trying to bury our cockasaurus into some vag, rather than partake in a sword fight with Joe Nobody.
[/quote]

Is this the part where we argue about the difference between men and ‘men?’ Dudes make fun of how other dudes dress/look/talk/etc all the fucking time.

[quote]red04 wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

Women talk shit about other women, how they dress or how they look. Have you ever heard men doing this ? Hell no, because we are trying to bury our cockasaurus into some vag, rather than partake in a sword fight with Joe Nobody.
[/quote]

Is this the part where we argue about the difference between men and ‘men?’ Dudes make fun of how other dudes dress/look/talk/etc all the fucking time.

[/quote]

Not in the circles I hang with. There is competition in how you dress when going out, but I never see guys sitting around talking trash about ho some other guy they don’t even know dressed at the club unless truly outrageous.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
All I have to say is that for over a month, in this thread, people are talking about dicks. Damn, that’s a long time talking about dicks.[/quote]

But…we aren’t just talking about dicks…and personally, I could talk about my dick for the rest of my life.

It fascinates me and brings me hours upon hours of enjoyment.[/quote]

I don’t know man.

The way you’ve been talking about women shaming their SO’s manhood made me question the size of your cock. I actually wondered, what’s wrong with Prof X, man? Did a woman make fun of his Mr Johnson in front of his taller friends?
[/quote]

Question…why do women see criticism as all out hate for their sex?

I mean if what I am writing is way off, that’s one thing…but if it’s not…does it hurt to hear it?

Real question.

As far as my own dick, it can be seen well in shorts and pants so no need for stuffing socks down there. LOL. [/quote]

Blazing insecurity from society, coupled with constant competition from other women.

Women do not get dressed up for men, they get dressed up for other women, to match up to the competition other women provide.

Man’s greatest wing-man is another woman. Competition makes men more attractive, without a single change on a man’s part.[/quote]

:slight_smile:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
All I have to say is that for over a month, in this thread, people are talking about dicks. Damn, that’s a long time talking about dicks.[/quote]

But…we aren’t just talking about dicks…and personally, I could talk about my dick for the rest of my life.

I don’t know man.

The way you’ve been talking about women shaming their SO’s manhood made me question the size of your cock. I actually wondered, what’s wrong with Prof X, man? Did a woman make fun of his Mr Johnson in front of his taller friends?
[/quote]

I mean if what I am writing is way off, that’s one thing…but if it’s not…does it hurt to hear it?

Real question.

As far as my own dick, it can be seen well in shorts and pants so no need for stuffing socks down there. LOL. [/quote]

Blazing insecurity from society, coupled with constant competition from other women.

Women do not get dressed up for men, they get dressed up for other women, to match up to the competition other women provide.

Man’s greatest wing-man is another woman. Competition makes men more attractive, without a single change on a man’s part.[/quote]

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/justin_bieber_paparazzi_attack

:)[/quote]

Sorry, I’m completely missing the relevance.

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

I don’t know man.

[/quote]

Real question.

:)[/quote]

My dear, you cannot stalk the willing :slight_smile:

[quote]red04 wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don’t care how other men dress really, nor do I fully understand the point of this thread.

I am supposed to trip on some chick telling me about another dude’s wang ?

Da fuck ?

Take care of your body, wear clothing that resembles it was not found in a dumpster, and take heed in what verbiage comes out of your mouth.

I have seen plenty of guys who dressed the part, but ruined themselves by talking like they just came out of a frat party.

[quote]red04 wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not in the circles I hang with. There is competition in how you dress when going out, but I never see guys sitting around talking trash about ho some other guy they don’t even know dressed at the club unless truly outrageous.
[/quote]

This from the guy who just started a thread about strangers’ makeup!

In my circles we don’t care about how women (or men) we don’t know dress, either. I mean, how bored and shallow do you have to be? The only interest I have in my friends’ clothing choices is to consider potential items when asked, and opine either “yes, like it,” or “hmm, not so much.”

Orion, once again, your desire to view your lack of success in finding a quality mate as an issue with all women everywhere does constitute rational thought. Your “research” into the rantings of the similarly unsuccessful is…well, let us merely say lacking.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

Orion, once again, your desire to view your lack of success in finding a quality mate as an issue with all women everywhere does constitute rational thought. Your “research” into the rantings of the similarly unsuccessful is…well, let us merely say lacking.[/quote]

Emily, once again by traditional standards there are no quality women and you are too old to know what you are talking about.

That, I would be extremely grateful for, which is a bit of a problem because if you would know you could not be if since you dont, you are not.

You choose you intentional blindness for a reason, leave it at that.

I’m not your mom, orion, charming though I’m sure she must be. I don’t get by on the chivalry of another era, I pay my own way on dates and limit myself to ongoing involvement with the ones who shine with decency. I’d like to think they’re undergoing the same evaluative process with me.

And P.S. If anything my SMV has risen since my teens and early twenties. The embittered “pro-male” writings are - my god, what a surprise - not necessarily accurate outside of the context of the meat market, where aging people, both men and women, are highly suspect. And for good reason. If by the time you hit your mid twenties you’re still behaving in any realm of functioning as you did at age eighteen, there is something wrong with you.

this thread makes me feel drunk

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:
I’m not your mom, orion, charming though I’m sure she must be. I don’t get by on the chivalry of another era, I pay my own way on dates and limit myself to ongoing involvement with the ones who shine with decency. I’d like to think they’re undergoing the same evaluative process with me.

And P.S. If anything my SMV has risen since my teens and early twenties. The embittered “pro-male” writings are - my god, what a surprise - not necessarily accurate outside of the context of the meat market, where aging people, both men and women, are highly suspect. And for good reason. If by the time you hit your mid twenties you’re still behaving in any realm of functioning as you did at age eighteen, there is something wrong with you.[/quote]

No, you are not my Mom, but you are years older than me.

Meaning, you do not get why in the late 80s, early 90s, Da Game developed.

You are pretty much 5 years too old.

You understand, I tried to play it the way you think it should be played and what I got out of it was this:

“You are like a brother to me, quasi asexual”

“Well, it was nice so far, but now I no longer need you” —that was me being a Beta orbiter , providing emotional intimacy until she got someone to fuck her for realz.

“Ohh, right now you might not be too interesting but by the time women will look for a RELATIONSHIP…”

All of this I heard.

All of this I got by playing by the rules you apparently still seem to live by.

WHAT THE FUCK IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE FACT THAT THESE REFORMED SLUTS ARE NOT, NOT, AND I REPEAT NOT, Q U A L I T Y, WOMEN!?!

You want me to forget what I have seen and wife them up?

Iz I crazy?

They would want me for the exact same qualities they rejected me for not so long ago, and the expect me to pay a high price for what they gave away for a smike in their prime.

Fuck them, no?

And yet I know a beautiful, high-earning 23-year-old girl who just became engaged to a broke ass, underweight, dorky 24-year-old PhD candidate she met in college. How did Da Game miss them?

Edit: high earning relative to her age, that is.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:
And yet I know a beautiful, high-earning 23-year-old girl who just became engaged to a broke ass, underweight, dorky 24-year-old PhD candidate she met in college. How did Da Game miss them?

Edit: high earning relative to her age, that is. [/quote]
well he has two things confirmed to be going for him (potentially three)

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

And P.S. If anything my SMV has risen since my teens and early twenties. The embittered “pro-male” writings are - my god, what a surprise - not necessarily accurate outside of the context of the meat market, where aging people, both men and women, are highly suspect. And for good reason. If by the time you hit your mid twenties you’re still behaving in any realm of functioning as you did at age eighteen, there is something wrong with you.[/quote]

No, you are not my Mom, but you are years older than me.

Meaning, you do not get why in the late 80s, early 90s, Da Game developed.

You are pretty much 5 years too old.

You understand, I tried to play it the way you think it should be played and what I got out of it was this:

“You are like a brother to me, quasi asexual”

“Well, it was nice so far, but now I no longer need you” —that was me being a Beta orbiter , providing emotional intimacy until she got someone to fuck her for realz.

“Ohh, right now you might not be too interesting but by the time women will look for a RELATIONSHIP…”

All of this I heard.

All of this I got by playing by the rules you apparently still seem to live by.

WHAT THE FUCK IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE FACT THAT THESE REFORMED SLUTS ARE NOT, NOT, AND I REPEAT NOT, Q U A L I T Y, WOMEN!?!

You want me to forget what I have seen and wife them up?

Iz I crazy?

They would want me for the exact same qualities they rejected me for not so long ago, and the expect me to pay a high price for what they gave away for a smike in their prime.

Fuck them, no?
[/quote]

One can only conclude that you shop in the wrong stores.[/quote]

With all due respeczt. fuck you, I shopped in the most exlusive stores.

Turns out, they churn out the same merchandise as anyone else.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

well he has two things confirmed to be going for him (potentially three)[/quote]

My guesses

1. He is an honest, caring dude
  2. massive, massive penis
  3. career/goal focused, committed/able to commit

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

Female sollispsism, its a feature, not a bug!

I still no more about bedding women in this day and age than you, because I try to and you dont.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

well he has two things confirmed to be going for him (potentially three)[/quote]

My guesses

1. He is an honest, caring dude
  2. massive, massive penis
  3. career/goal focused, committed/able to commit[/quote]

Na, because that would describe me in my twenties, without the massive, massive penis.

Solid, yes, massive, massive, no.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

According to orion she should be slutting around with the alphas during her sexual market value heyday. Not going into her however-many-th year with the scrawny smart boy she met as a college freshman.