T Nation

Big D*ck Inferiority Complex


#1

So ive been seeing this chick casually for about a month and a half now. Its completely NSA, were not dating or commited or any of that.

So about a week and half ago she was wanting to meet up real bad and i couldnt. Well a few days before that she had met a guy and exchanged #'s and had been texting with him alittle. So i said, text that other guy and see if he wants to hook up.

So thats what she does. The next day we talk, i ask well how was it. The first thing she says is "wow, there really is such a thing as too big".

So she give me all the details and trust me there where alot. This guy was packing 10" and thick like a firehose (she showed me the pic he sent her). They fucked every which way possible for 1.5 hours non stop.

Now she keeps telling me she wants to keep seeing me and likes everything better about me and deleted his # , but i cant fucking get over it. Now im not small by any means but fuck!

What the fuck is my problem.

P.S. Thanks alot Porn


Female Question (Girls Please Chime In)
#2

You do realize that with that size he will never get a decent BJ, anal is not really in the cards and whatnot?

Plus, depending on the position he will bump against her cervix hard, so cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, all not really in the cards either.

Fuck her hard from behind?

Nope…

My personal pet theory is that, since the penis is shaped so that it can pump out sperm deposited there by other man, the anxiety when someone has a longer dick is due to the fact that he can deposit is so deep that you cannot get it out.

Unless she is an absolute size queen, it really does not matter.

Forget about it and for heavens sake never mention it to her again because insecurity does matter.

A lot.


#3

She’s into you. What’s the problem? You’re much more hung up on it than she is which should tell you something.

And why did you ask for details? Every woman you’ll date is going to have previous partners. If they dig you then just run with it.

james


#4

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
They fucked every which way possible for 1.5 hours non stop.
[/quote]
If they fucked “every which way possible for 1.5 hours non stop,” it was not “too big.”

I am no monster, nor have I racked up many lovers, but I have had a couple girls tell me it was “too big,” that “they hurt” and we pretty well moved on to alternative plans rather quickly.

If she kept at it “every which way possible” she liked it and is lying to you, and that is your problem.


#5

I don’t think there’s anything ‘wrong’ with you in this instance. It’s pretty natural for men in general to feel insecure about their endowment to begin with. There is always a guy with a bigger one.

Also, she’s lying. She liked it. You don’t just go at it with somebody for an hour and a half and ‘not like it’.

Do you feel jealous at all? Maybe you grew more attached to her than you thought as well … which would contribute to your feeling of insecurity.


#6

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
They fucked every which way possible for 1.5 hours non stop.
[/quote]
If they fucked “every which way possible for 1.5 hours non stop,” it was not “too big.”

I am no monster, nor have I racked up many lovers, but I have had a couple girls tell me it was “too big,” that “they hurt” and we pretty well moved on to alternative plans rather quickly.

If she kept at it “every which way possible” she liked it and is lying to you, and that is your problem.[/quote]

This.


#7

I’d just be concerned if they had PROTECTED sex. Big or not, I’d go nowhere near her if she did it unprotected.


#8

[quote]krazykoukides wrote:
I don’t think there’s anything ‘wrong’ with you in this instance. It’s pretty natural for men in general to feel insecure about their endowment to begin with. There is always a guy with a bigger one.

Also, she’s lying. She liked it. You don’t just go at it with somebody for an hour and a half and ‘not like it’.

Do you feel jealous at all? Maybe you grew more attached to her than you thought as well … which would contribute to your feeling of insecurity.

[/quote]

Thats not true.

She could as well have taken the opportunity to sample horse dick because she knew that it would be the last time she did.

There is a book by Buss “Why Women have sex”, you would be surprised.

Plus, this is a shittest and the only right frame is “fuck it, I am awesome”.


#9

IMO I think she’s lying about not liking it. Fucking for 1.5 hours would insinuate that she must have liked it enough to keep going. 1.5 hours is different than 20 minutes.

As for every girl liking it, I really have no idea. I CAN tell you that if you think normal amateur women take giant dicks as easy as girls in porn you are entirely mistaken.

OP I’ve actually had a similar experience, My GF when we first started dating told me about a guy she was dating (twice removed) who had a “huge” dick…a “too big” dick. She said they hooked up a couple times but the sex was bad because of the size of his dick an his inability to use it. Like a bull in a china shop kinda thing. She told me it was a waste of a dick, and that along with him being a complete fucking moron made it easy to end the situation.

I do not have a huge dick, and I’m sure most people wouldn’t even call it big compared to some of the snakes walking around these days. However I look at it this way. I’ve never had a girl been able to deepthroat my cock without choking, and I’ve had a few women turn me down on anal both before and during because my dick was too big for them to take. I have gotten complements on not only the size but the firmness of my dick(that to me was the biggest surprise who knew people my age couldn’t get rock hard)…

So I look at a man’s cock situation this way. If it’s big enough to have the issues I spoke of above, than the rest is up to you. I know for a fact that I am a good fuck not because of the ginormity of my dick but because of the way I use it. I personally think and have had experiences with girls appreciating that experience more than just having a giant dick jamming inside them.

And remember the majority of porn is made for men, the idea of annihilating a girls pussy, ass, and throat is more for men than women.


#10


#11

I know fot a fact she liked it, she has told me she liked it. She has also told me she has zero intention of ever seeing him again. Which i believe because she has no reason to lie to me. I don’t know, i know its dumb.

I guess i just don’t understand why she wouldnt want that on a regular basis. Our schedules conflict and we dont live near each other which makes meeting up difficult. This guy lives like 5 mins away from her.

Chicks view guys with huge dicks like that, like a big scary roller coaster. There intrigued and have to try it atleast once. I think my problem is, i will never get that wow factor from her. I think thats what im jealous of.


#12

[quote]orion wrote:
You do realize that with that size he will never get a decent BJ, anal is not really in the cards and whatnot?

Plus, depending on the position he will bump against her cervix hard, so cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, all not really in the cards either.

Fuck her hard from behind?

Nope…

My personal pet theory is that, since the penis is shaped so that it can pump out sperm deposited there by other man, the anxiety when someone has a longer dick is due to the fact that he can deposit is so deep that you cannot get it out.

Unless she is an absolute size queen, it really does not matter.

Forget about it and for heavens sake never mention it to her again because insecurity does matter.

A lot. [/quote]

This.

Hitting the cervix sucks…


#13

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.


#14

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
I know fot a fact she liked it, she has told me she liked it. She has also told me she has zero intention of ever seeing him again. Which i believe because she has no reason to lie to me. I don’t know, i know its dumb.

I guess i just don’t understand why she wouldnt want that on a regular basis. Our schedules conflict and we dont live near each other which makes meeting up difficult. This guy lives like 5 mins away from her.

Chicks view guys with huge dicks like that, like a big scary roller coaster. There intrigued and have to try it atleast once. I think my problem is, i will never get that wow factor from her. I think thats what im jealous of. [/quote]

How old are you?


#15

[quote]tmay11 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:
You do realize that with that size he will never get a decent BJ, anal is not really in the cards and whatnot?

Plus, depending on the position he will bump against her cervix hard, so cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, all not really in the cards either.

Fuck her hard from behind?

Nope…

My personal pet theory is that, since the penis is shaped so that it can pump out sperm deposited there by other man, the anxiety when someone has a longer dick is due to the fact that he can deposit is so deep that you cannot get it out.

Unless she is an absolute size queen, it really does not matter.

Forget about it and for heavens sake never mention it to her again because insecurity does matter.

A lot. [/quote]

This.

Hitting the cervix sucks…
[/quote]

I asked her about this, if she was able to take the whole thing. She said yes.


#16

[quote]horsepuss wrote:

[quote]tmay11 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:
You do realize that with that size he will never get a decent BJ, anal is not really in the cards and whatnot?

Plus, depending on the position he will bump against her cervix hard, so cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, all not really in the cards either.

Fuck her hard from behind?

Nope…

My personal pet theory is that, since the penis is shaped so that it can pump out sperm deposited there by other man, the anxiety when someone has a longer dick is due to the fact that he can deposit is so deep that you cannot get it out.

Unless she is an absolute size queen, it really does not matter.

Forget about it and for heavens sake never mention it to her again because insecurity does matter.

A lot. [/quote]

This.

Hitting the cervix sucks…
[/quote]

I asked her about this, if she was able to take the whole thing. She said yes.[/quote]

Shittest…


#17

[quote]orion wrote:

Shittest…[/quote]

I didn’t look at it that way at first… but maybe you’re right. lulz


#18

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]horsepuss wrote:

[quote]tmay11 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:
You do realize that with that size he will never get a decent BJ, anal is not really in the cards and whatnot?

Plus, depending on the position he will bump against her cervix hard, so cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, all not really in the cards either.

Fuck her hard from behind?

Nope…

My personal pet theory is that, since the penis is shaped so that it can pump out sperm deposited there by other man, the anxiety when someone has a longer dick is due to the fact that he can deposit is so deep that you cannot get it out.

Unless she is an absolute size queen, it really does not matter.

Forget about it and for heavens sake never mention it to her again because insecurity does matter.

A lot. [/quote]

This.

Hitting the cervix sucks…
[/quote]

I asked her about this, if she was able to take the whole thing. She said yes.[/quote]

Shittest…[/quote]

Please explain “shittest”


#19

[quote]horsepuss wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]horsepuss wrote:

[quote]tmay11 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:
You do realize that with that size he will never get a decent BJ, anal is not really in the cards and whatnot?

Plus, depending on the position he will bump against her cervix hard, so cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, all not really in the cards either.

Fuck her hard from behind?

Nope…

My personal pet theory is that, since the penis is shaped so that it can pump out sperm deposited there by other man, the anxiety when someone has a longer dick is due to the fact that he can deposit is so deep that you cannot get it out.

Unless she is an absolute size queen, it really does not matter.

Forget about it and for heavens sake never mention it to her again because insecurity does matter.

A lot. [/quote]

This.

Hitting the cervix sucks…
[/quote]

I asked her about this, if she was able to take the whole thing. She said yes.[/quote]

Shittest…[/quote]

Please explain “shittest”
[/quote]

The concept or why this is one?

The thing is, I think you make it one without her intending it to be one.


#20

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
I think my problem is, i will never get that wow factor from her. I think thats what im jealous of. [/quote]

There are other ways to wow this chick than your size man.

Dudes with small dicks have been keeping women happy for the whole of human history. You can do it too.