Big Cycle?

Ok stats are as follows

5’7" 205lbs 13% BF

Starting a test, tren cycle got HCG to take every 5 days and tamoxiflen on habd as well. Taking Arginine, Glucosimine, Flax Seed Oil, IGF-1 and Supper Cissus RX any others I should add. Just had tricep tendon repair surg and recovering fast so starting this next week about one month post surgery. Never used Tren and get good results from just test before. Gonna run

250 mg test wks 1-3
300 mg tren wks 1-3
500 mg test wks 4-9
300 mg tren wks 4-9
back to 250 mg wks 10-12
taking hcg every 5 days 500iu
Tamoxiflen on hand for any adverse side effects

Are you asking is this a big cycle? If you are then maybe compared to what you normally run but, its pretty small compared to myself and others.

Well I sure as hell wouldn’t be running a cycle a month after surgery

One month post surgery, use only low test(less than 200mg per week), and something like deca/boldenone, GH if you can afford it, I won’t mention igf-1 because it will probably be fake BUT if you can get your hands on legit that would be a nice addition too. Also, peptides like ghrp-6,ghrp-2, ipamorelin and cjc would be GREAT additions.

Ok I am gettiing somany mixed reviews on this, I was thinking about the low test then getting a lot of input on using tren as well. Almost one month post surg and Dr says I am freak of nature cast was off after 10 days and already have full ROM and started extremelt light weight training with that tricep. I got my hands on good IGF as well.

Thinking I might just run the low test for about 8 weeks and have mri done and see if everything looks good then I will add tren ? Appreciate all the input guys, this is very imp to me I go overseas in May and need this arm at 100% I litterly mean my life depends on it.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

e month post surgery, use only low test(less than 200mg per week), and something like deca/boldenone, GH if you can afford it, I won’t mention igf-1 because it will probably be fake BUT if you can get your hands on legit that would be a nice addition too. Also, peptides like ghrp-6,ghrp-2, ipamorelin and cjc would be GREAT additions.[/quote]

I would never use tren after a surgery.

[quote]mvagusta wrote:
Ok I am gettiing somany mixed reviews on this, I was thinking about the low test then getting a lot of input on using tren as well. Almost one month post surg and Dr says I am freak of nature cast was off after 10 days and already have full ROM and started extremelt light weight training with that tricep. I got my hands on good IGF as well.

Thinking I might just run the low test for about 8 weeks and have mri done and see if everything looks good then I will add tren ? Appreciate all the input guys, this is very imp to me I go overseas in May and need this arm at 100% I litterly mean my life depends on it.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

e month post surgery, use only low test(less than 200mg per week), and something like deca/boldenone, GH if you can afford it, I won’t mention igf-1 because it will probably be fake BUT if you can get your hands on legit that would be a nice addition too. Also, peptides like ghrp-6,ghrp-2, ipamorelin and cjc would be GREAT additions.[/quote]
[/quote]

What Nick and the others are saying makes sense. Tendon repair is a bitch even if it feels ok and ROM is returning doesnt mean its ready for a pounding… I’ve had bicep tendon repair and recently a slap tear repair… Im 65 days post op I’ve been running 100mg tcyp weekly & 4iu HGH daily since surgery. Doc and PT says Im 30days ahead of most after simialr surgery but they both still recomed I wait the recomended 120 days before I go “heavy” again. Im planning my blast for then… You may want to reconsider the safer then sorry version as being cut sucks on many levels. Unless you are getting $$$ to be in max shape whats the point? Work on cardio and heal IMO

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:

Work on cardio and heal IMO[/quote]

Agree! Cardio gets the blood moving; nutrients in and by-products out. It has put me far ahead of where I would be with my rehab.