T Nation

BIG Cycle - Crazy? You Be the Judge

Soooo I am toying with finally trying something big. The most I have ever ran was 750mg/week of sust with 350mg/week of winstrol. My last several cycles have consisted of 500mg/week of sust with 50mg/day adrol. Also I am on HRT at 30yrs old. My levels were in the shitter at 20yrs old before I ever touched anything (yes I had blood work). First cycle at 23 years old, have been on the hrt for 4 years, basically 200mg of test E every 10 days.

Really looking for size this time around. I have been hovering around 250-260lb at 15% bf for several years now (I’m 6"3). I am still in a recovery/rehab mode with a lower back injury but this is a good time to focus on some bodybuilding stuff and try to get bigger. I am at just under 250 right now and would like to get to 275. Here is what I was thinking;

16 week cycle
1200/mg week sust (3 shots/week)
600mg week EQ or Deca (have never used either compound so I’m on the fence here, leaning towards deca. Also 3 shots/week)
dbol at 50-100mgs/day for last 8 weeks
IGF lr3 at 50mcg day for first 8 weeks
test taper starting at 600mgs week down back down to 200mgs week over an 6 week period

I really want to finally try GH but honestly I cannot afford to run 10iu’s a day for more than 2 months and I know it’s going to take longer than that to get the effect I am after. Have never ran the IGF either so I’m hopeful that I’ll get a good result from this. Basically I am open to crazy ideas and amounts. I do want to keep the test high and honestly I would go higher if other people have tried it and liked it. Really some of these ideas came from Swiper over at rx muscle and some other boards (dude cruise’s at 1000mgs of test and runs at 2-3 grams per week) Very rarely do you get people that are that open and honest.

Also on a last note. I know how to train and I know how to eat. However, I usually only get my shit together when I’m on :slight_smile: Bad habit I know but it is what it is. Call me crazy, call me stupid, just give me some of your ideas!

I am a big fan of less is more… But if you are determined to up your doses; I would say use EQ or deca and start at 50mgs a day of dbol, all of that test combined 100mg of dbol is going to be A LOT of water…

Biggest cycle I ever did was around that much test, 400 EQ, 50mg tren ED, 70mg dbol ED… felt like shit to the point I got weaker.

Current cycle is 500mg tren E, and 625mg test enanthate per week, and just added anadrol at 50mg a day… So far best cycle I have done, losing fat to the point I may hit the 242 weight class by accident, strength is going way up, feeling awesome.

So I agree less is more for a lot of people but your doses aren’t that crazy.

[quote]muscle_meathead wrote:
I am a big fan of less is more… But if you are determined to up your doses; I would say use EQ or deca and start at 50mgs a day of dbol, all of that test combined 100mg of dbol is going to be A LOT of water…[/quote]

Thanks for your input. I am planning on using one or the other (deca/eq) not both.

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:
Biggest cycle I ever did was around that much test, 400 EQ, 50mg tren ED, 70mg dbol ED… felt like shit to the point I got weaker.

Current cycle is 500mg tren E, and 625mg test enanthate per week, and just added anadrol at 50mg a day… So far best cycle I have done, losing fat to the point I may hit the 242 weight class by accident, strength is going way up, feeling awesome.

So I agree less is more for a lot of people but your doses aren’t that crazy. [/quote]

I was hoping you would chime in. I ran a cycle very similar to that and liked it as well. I guess more than anything I’m wanting to try it and see what happens. I have a feeling that it’s going to be really good or really bad. Thanks for your input bro, let us know how the rest of your training and meet goes.

I meant to say I would use EQ over nandralone decanoate.

That cycle sounds fine for what you are trying to achieve. 750 then jumping to 1200 should be quite noticeable.

Also, I ponder legit EQ now a days, and I would just opt for Deca, but personally would like to see you run NPP at 500-600/week. (for whatever reason the effects are better)

Ever thought to throw tren acetate (or enanthate but acetate is better) in the mix? That bad boy never does any wrong and gains are big and hard.

Test @ 1200mg/week
Tren @ 500mg/week
Dbol or Adrol @ 50mg OR 100 mg ed (injectable is better for appetite)

OR

Test @1200mg/week
Npp/Deca 600 mg/week
Dbol @ 50mg/day

GH is such a crap shoot right now with real product…its a shame…

-Matt