Big Country Booty's Journey to a nice body

Welcome.
consistant lifting and cardio with clean food should get you the results you want.
good luck!

I must say that I am impressed by this site. You guys are great. I have to admit that my 1st day was kinda wasted due to my sister giving birth and a Col coming in, and those of you in the military know how the dog and pony show goes. lol. But I made up for it today on my 1st real workout without Beast.

3 sets Weighted Walking Lunge(10lbs on each side)
3 sets of Squats with the bar + 45 each side
(Set 1 was 10 reps. Set’s 2&3 were 6 reps)
3 sets of Incline Bench Press with bar+25 each side at 6 reps each
3 seta of snatch high pull from hang with the bar at 10 reps each
3 sets of 15 reps of dumbbell shrug
3 sets on hanging knee raises on the captins chair 15 reps each

I was so tired after this workout. lol. I was happy to have the day off at work. lol. Thank God for guard duty. I want to thank everyone for your encouragement and support. I have never seen strangers give so much of thier time and advice to someone like me. Some one you dont know and its greatly appreaciated! Cant wait to report what I work on this saturday!

damn girl! squats and presses all in one day :open_mouth:

Do you know how much your bar weighs? then you can give us the total weight :slight_smile:

Hey BCB! Welcome!

I’m glad you have a great friend like Beast helping you out - and from the looks of it, you’re already up some seriously awesome training! Those squats are no joke. What was the rep range you were using?

Also, I second Cbear’s advice on the complexes. I used them all the time for a quick fat burn - in fact, maybe i should get back on that band wagon…oy!

Keep at it, woman. Can’t wait to see what you report for Sat!

ps. yes, you do have some seriously nice boobies. Jealous!

[quote]ThePerfectDrug wrote:
damn girl! squats and presses all in one day :open_mouth:

Do you know how much your bar weighs? then you can give us the total weight :slight_smile: [/quote]

I honestly have no idea how much the bar weighs. lol. Im still learning and finding a partner as knowledgeable as beast is hard so I havent asked anyone. lol. I will find out so I can up better information up.

[quote]Mascherano wrote:
Hey BCB! Welcome!

I’m glad you have a great friend like Beast helping you out - and from the looks of it, you’re already up some seriously awesome training! Those squats are no joke. What was the rep range you were using?

Also, I second Cbear’s advice on the complexes. I used them all the time for a quick fat burn - in fact, maybe i should get back on that band wagon…oy!

Keep at it, woman. Can’t wait to see what you report for Sat!

ps. yes, you do have some seriously nice boobies. Jealous![/quote]

The Rep range I was usuing was listening to my body. lol. Im still taking baby steps so I couldnt do exactly what the Mag I was usuing was asking me for and it was more improtant that I do it right verses how many reps. I didnt want to cheat myself. I have started taken Lipo 6 Hers black and it Def give me much more energy for these crazy workouts that Im tryn. lol. But Hey we will see. As far as my boobies go, thanx for the compliment. I honestly love my body and I am just looking to improve on an already good thing. I am about to post up the workout I did today and man I am tired from it. lol. Thank you for your support!

I am attatching the 6 day a week workout schedule. I did everything for Saturday on the schedule excpet the Stablitly Ball Snatch. Out ball walked out of the gym here and I copuldnt figure out an alternate workout like I did for the others. I am planning to alter the worout plan soon due to the missing and broken equipment we have here. I will post up the new one once I have it done. I used Aprils Mens Fitness and Womens Health as references for the exercises as well as March Shape Magazine. I hope this can prove to be a starting point for others and I look forward to reporting more updates to you guys! Thanx again for all the love. Cant wait for you guys to see the Starting pictures. (When I take them. lol)

The bar weighs 45lbs.

[quote]BigCountryBooty wrote:
I must say that I am impressed by this site. You guys are great. I have to admit that my 1st day was kinda wasted due to my sister giving birth and a Col coming in, and those of you in the military know how the dog and pony show goes. lol. But I made up for it today on my 1st real workout without Beast.

3 sets Weighted Walking Lunge(10lbs on each side)
3 sets of Squats with the bar + 45 each side
(Set 1 was 10 reps. Set’s 2&3 were 6 reps)
3 sets of Incline Bench Press with bar+25 each side at 6 reps each
3 seta of snatch high pull from hang with the bar at 10 reps each
3 sets of 15 reps of dumbbell shrug
3 sets on hanging knee raises on the captins chair 15 reps each

I was so tired after this workout. lol. I was happy to have the day off at work. lol. Thank God for guard duty. I want to thank everyone for your encouragement and support. I have never seen strangers give so much of thier time and advice to someone like me. Some one you dont know and its greatly appreaciated! Cant wait to report what I work on this saturday![/quote]

BCB: No wonder you were tired that’s some nice weight you’re tossing around!

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:
The bar weighs 45lbs.

[/quote]

Thanks for the info Beast!

I heard there was Booty in here. I am T-Nation’s Booty Monster…just here to collect.

I’m the Grim Reaper of Booty basically.

yep. assume the bar = 45lbs. i like to joke that i can’t count reps past 5, but i can multiply the fuck out of 45! :slight_smile: and if you’re not sure abt a bar youre using, carry it over to the scale and weigh it.

you’re using a magazine for your workout?

BEAST, YOU GOT SOME SPLAININ TO DO!!

re:

it used to be a very small, tightknit group around here, but someone drug in a few bitches from FA, few people found us, few people stopped lurking, and some people brought their friends. we have different goals, different bodytypes, and many of us are at different ages n stages in our lives.

all of us want to be better tomorrow than we were today, and none of us take kindly to puss effort or giving up. everyone flirts but the excessive nonsense stays in SAMA.

some of us know each other IRL and most of us feel like we do. it’s a good family 'round here. don’t fuck it up. :wink:

Hey guys these are some starter pics of me. Please be kind this is really a hard thing for me because Im not as comfortable as you guys are. I am working on it! I cant wait to show progress pics!

(S/N Beast I miss you around here!)

Hey guys these are some starter pics of me. Please be kind this is really a hard thing for me because Im not as comfortable as you guys are. I am working on it! I cant wait to show progress pics!

(S/N Beast I miss you around here!)[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

you have an awesome start, and if (when) you stick with this, the weight will FALL off of you.

im excited to see your progress!

It’s great you took these photos! I’m looking forward to seeing your progress too! Like CBear said, the weight will fall off.

Just saw you over here! Welcome!

And I’m jealous that you had Beast as a coach.

Looks to me like you are off on the right track.

Beginning pics are great motivation - You’ll be amazed at where you’ll be in six months.

What 'splainin do I have to do? If she had a magazine will getting cardio in, it most definitely wasn’t on my watch!

BCB, it’s good that you took the photos. Let these be a constant reminder of where you DON’T want to remain. Get after it, woman! And I don’t see any work posted in here for yesterday or today. Not even for Saturday.