Big Burger Challenge

Tomorrow here in Taipei, Taiwan I will attempt to finish what I think is supposed to be a 4lb burger, 800g of fries, mashed potatoes and 1.8L of Coke.

I don’t have exact numbers as the restaurant I’m doing it at doesn’t have a website.

If I eat it all in 45 minutes I get $300 American! Not bad.

No one’s ever finished it yet.

Above is a pic of the burger next to one of their regular burgers, which I think is abourt a quarter-pound patty.

I think you’ll be able to do it in 4.5 minutes flat.

[quote]Nards wrote:

Tomorrow here in Taipei, Taiwan I will attempt to finish what I think is supposed to be a 4lb burger, 800g of fries, mashed potatoes and 1.8L of Coke.

I don’t have exact numbers as the restaurant I’m doing it at doesn’t have a website.

If I eat it all in 45 minutes I get $300 American! Not bad.

No one’s ever finished it yet.

Above is a pic of the burger next to one of their regular burgers, which I think is abourt a quarter-pound patty.

[/quote]

Good luck. I can hardly look at that without feeling full.

Just kidding - anyway if anyone can finish it you can. The locals don’t stand a chance against the 8ft giant from Winnipeg.

Nice i did a 4lb burger 1/2lbs of fries in 23min. Also a 4lbs steak 12oz of hash brown side salad and 2 pieces of toast did that in 29min. Love food challenges.

No idea how big your stomach is but it shouldnt be to much of a problem

Nards will you be using Indigo?

Mmm… that looks delicious…

Please video your feat and post it here.

And good luck.

That looks delicious.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Mmm… that looks delicious…

Please video your feat and post it here.

And good luck.[/quote]

Thanks!

There may be a TV crew there and a friend of mine works for a local paper and he’ll do an article on it.

My strategy is to put the food in my mouth as fast as I can. If I’m about to burst and only halfway done I will quit…as there’s very little you can do after that.

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
Nice i did a 4lb burger 1/2lbs of fries in 23min. Also a 4lbs steak 12oz of hash brown side salad and 2 pieces of toast did that in 29min. Love food challenges.

No idea how big your stomach is but it shouldnt be to much of a problem[/quote]

Ha…I have pics in my hub and take note that I’m sucking it in in those pics.

I ate a 10 patty burger from Burger King a few months ago and did that in 12 minutes. I think I can do it, but all those fries and mashed potatoes! Ugh.

I really want to try a steak challenge (there’s supposed to be a 48oz steak challenge in Taipei but I think the cut may not be choice) or ribs! I could eat a lot of ribs!

I hate how challenges like this have some side food as big or bigger than the main item that you have to eat too. This one breakfast place has a challenge for like a 24 egg omelet but then an equal amount of hash browns or something I wouldn’t want to eat.

Is it at least diet coke? I hate that too but I couldn’t imagine all that sugar in addition to the fries.

[quote]XanderBuilt wrote:
Nards will you be using Indigo?[/quote]

No…unless T Nation would like to sponsor me! I’ll do it y’know!

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]XanderBuilt wrote:
Nards will you be using Indigo?[/quote]

No…unless T Nation would like to sponsor me! I’ll do it y’know![/quote]

I was just think ALL those carbs, repartitioning, anabolic and all.

You’d be the Titan of Taipei, the King of Kaohsiung. Jeremy who?

Lol! Good luck Nards!

THINK OF THE GLORY!!! :smiley:

After my conversation with the good people at Myer’s Deli, Nards, I have little doubt that you can destroy the fuck out of that platter!

Thanks!

Tomorrow I’ll have a big bowl of oatmeal in the morning…no lunch, then go to the gym do back, shoulders and squats, then run/walk an hour, then drink 2 liters of water and the meal is at 7:30PM.

And I’ve got Tums and Alka-Seltzer in my gym bag.

When you finish, as I know you will, push yourself calmly from the table, stand up, grab the plate, slowly raise it above your head and spike it.

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:
When you finish, as I know you will, push yourself calmly from the table, stand up, grab the plate, slowly raise it above your head and spike it.[/quote]

lol!

And crack open a KitKat on your way out the door. :smiley:

Man vs Food!

[quote]Stern wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:
When you finish, as I know you will, push yourself calmly from the table, stand up, grab the plate, slowly raise it above your head and spike it.[/quote]

lol!

And crack open a KitKat on your way out the door. :smiley:
[/quote]

Ha!You beat me to it… I was thinking I should say “Now let’s get something to eat!”