Big Boy Basics Question.

Planning on starting the Big Boy Basics routine. Just had a few questions and I thought maybe you guys could help me.

1.) The program suggests seated rows, but as I workout at home I do not have a cable machine. Good alternatives?

2.) 45-degree DB rows, now it says to lie facedown on a bench. Anyone explain exactly what this means?

I am just getting back into working out and I want to lose some fat. Seen a lot of suggestions to start with this program first to get back into the swing of things.

How has this program worked for others?

Thanks!

[quote]paul_b wrote:
Planning on starting the Big Boy Basics routine. Just had a few questions and I thought maybe you guys could help me.

1.) The program suggests seated rows, but as I workout at home I do not have a cable machine. Good alternatives?
[/quote]

any row really try DB or BB bent over rows, chins etc

[quote]

2.) 45-degree DB rows, now it says to lie facedown on a bench. Anyone explain exactly what this means?[/quote]

get and incline bench instead of sitting with back against pad put chest belly on pad and Pull on some DB’s.

[quote]
I am just getting back into working out and I want to lose some fat. Seen a lot of suggestions to start with this program first to get back into the swing of things.

How has this program worked for others?

Thanks![/quote]

Good solid program follow it as closely as possible and youll do great if you work HARD

Phill

Thanks Phill.