Big Black Dude at My New Gym

I don’t know if my experience is typical, but I always have this one big black guy at the gyms I have visited. He is usually quite a bit larger than anybody else. They’re usually not even remotely similar in body size.

I signed up at a new gym earlier this week. Having some time in between classes, I go to get a workout in. I see a big black dude and think, “the streak continues.” Then I start thinking, “He’s big…really big. And lean as fuck. Not too many regular gym-going patrons would achieve this level of development. And he’s in some 24/7 McGym in the middle of Indiana?”

I was pondering this when I looked up at the wall and saw pictures of this dude posing. It was Edward Nunn, an IFBB pro body-builder. Or at least that’s what the text on the wall said.

Then I thought, “Huh. That explains that.”

damn big black guys they are rapping hoes everywhere. Just like Jesus

So, when are you going to suck his penis?

[quote]blake2616 wrote:
I don’t know if my experience is typical, but I always have this one big black guy at the gyms I have visited. He is usually quite a bit larger than anybody else.
[/quote]
O Rly?

X is gonna call you racist.

Five bucks, anyone? 3:1 for?

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

Five bucks, anyone? 3:1 for?[/quote]

my money is on the fact that this thread turns into a Waylander vs Dark Ninja thread

Cool, now go try to learn as much from him as possible, if he lets you.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

my money is on the fact that this thread turns into a Waylander vs Dark Ninja thread[/quote]

Then there’s The Rockula card…

never know whe that one is being played

Black folks ain’t allowed in Oregon. Unless they are university athletes, but then they just sort of stick to the university gyms. So, no not typical?

Ohhhh… Look… Something shiny. Gotta go.

K. Luv u. Bye, bye.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Cool, now go try to learn as much from him as possible, if he lets you.[/quote]

Best Post.

Big black dudes make the best sensei.

The ONLY reason you don’t see them in old Bruce Lee movies is because they made us wear beige body paint and wigs.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

Best Post.

The ONLY reason you don’t see them in old Bruce Lee movies is because they made us wear beige body paint and wigs.[/quote]

right, blame racism in media for you and your friends crossdressing

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

Best Post.

The ONLY reason you don’t see them in old Bruce Lee movies is because they made us wear beige body paint and wigs.[/quote]

right, blame racism in media for you and your friends crossdressing[/quote]

You should be racially banned from any threads like this. Vampires don’t even have races…and we aren’t really sure you lift yet.

[quote]SSC wrote:

Best Post.

right, blame racism in media for you and your friends crossdressing[/quote]

You should be racially banned from any threads like this. Vampires don’t even have races…and we aren’t really sure you lift yet. [/quote]

You should be banned from this site for having lats and imaginary lat syndrome at the same time.

You should be banned from this site for having lats and imaginary lat syndrome at the same time.[/quote]

See, if you were…or even knew…a big black guy, you would know what a poor attempt at a lat spread looks like.

[quote]SSC wrote:

No matter how much of a tan you get, big black guy will always be darker.

Genetically gifted bastards.

[quote]SSC wrote:

Best Post.

Did you read the Ultimate Power comic with the other Batman clone?

“You two can call me master”

“Excuse me!?!”

“Ok, you can call me sensei…”

You should be banned from this site for having lats and imaginary lat syndrome at the same time.[/quote]

See, if you were…or even knew…a bog black guy, you would know what a poor attempt at a lat spread looks like.[/quote]

Ahh is that what you’re doing? I thought you might be bracing you big Black back for another whippin, boy.

Holy Fuck,those Quads. Color me envious.

[quote]QuadasarusFlex wrote:
Holy Fuck,those Quads. Color me envious.[/quote]

Ed Nunn is known for those and that waist. Dude is a freak.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

my money is on the fact that this thread turns into a Waylander vs Dark Ninja thread[/quote]

No bet. X saw my post, so everyone would be involved in insider trading.