Big Ben... Is He Done?

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]sen say wrote:
Whatever happened to boys will be boys?[/quote]

Ceases to be the case when you’re accused of rape twice within a few months[/quote]
x2. Where do some of you guys draw the line?[/quote]

Thrice…three strikes and you’re out ya know…

I bet the LT case is a conspiracy masterminded by Big Ben to take the heat off.

[quote]BobCat77 wrote:
I bet the LT case is a conspiracy masterminded by Big Ben to take the heat off. [/quote]

LOL, seriously, the timing couldn’t have been any better.

[quote]sen say wrote:
Whatever happened to boys will be boys?[/quote]

That is ok, but boys will be assholes is not.

Thsi guy is probably secretly planning to invade Poland.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

[quote]BobCat77 wrote:
I bet the LT case is a conspiracy masterminded by Big Ben to take the heat off. [/quote]

LOL, seriously, the timing couldn’t have been any better.[/quote]

Like that time Iran’s Ayatollah orchestrated the assassination of Michael Jackson. Worked like a charm :D.

Anyone else keen to see a biopic of this guy starring Will Ferrell? That would be awesome.

[quote]RTJenforcer wrote:
Anyone else keen to see a biopic of this guy starring Will Ferrell? That would be awesome.[/quote]

Hahahaha that would fucking rule!!!

I could never stand the guy to begin with. Glad my team has a QB who is a great leader and has family values.

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:
I could never stand the guy to begin with. Glad my team has a QB who is a great leader and has family values.[/quote]

So i’m guessing you arent Vick fan either…

Broncos shouldn’t have this problem with Tebow, though Tiger did let me down… Damn you tiger, damn you.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Broncos shouldn’t have this problem with Tebow, though Tiger did let me down… Damn you tiger, damn you.

V[/quote]

*** waits for a Tim Tebow abortion scandal

Hes a doucher, shit even the great former QB Bradshaw does not like him. He rose pretty quick up the ranks. So he got a big head right away, first rookie to win SB? And looks like hes falling pretty quick as well. An average QB or slightly better with a great system in place. Great defense as well.
Hes going to mess up again you watch and it will be the end of his glory days.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
They are not going to trade him or anything of the sort. He will be suspended for 4-6 games and that will be that barring any other legal troubles.[/quote]

Yeah, because all the reports are that they haven’t tried to trade him before the draft or even after the draft. It’s not they won’t trade him its this guy is an asshat and no body wants him. If he doesn’t produce look for him to be out of the Steelers within the next season or two. Hopefully there won’t be a lockout either.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I know his cousin Andy and he’s a dick too. So, I wouldn’t doubt Ben being the same. He’s from Lima,Ohio…everyone I’ve met from there is off the wall ridiculous. [/quote]
Ben is from Findlay.

Ben is a good player but you know what he deserves what he gets. celebrities are always bitching about people taking advantage of them(papparrazi, etc.) but when they take advantage of normal people they feel they should be allowed to without any consequences, fuck him.