T Nation

Big Ballz?

I’m just curious…anyone seen or heard of him since his DNP experiment?

Sorry if I’ve just missed his posts and started a stupid thread. But I wanna know what happened to him.

funny you should mention DNP I was just reading about it, do you mean the drastic weight loss drug that has extremely bad sides? I was thinking of posting to see if anyone had ever tried it

Sorry dunno about bigballz

Hopefully he just got lazy and stopped visiting the site…

There was a thread he started about it EE. Where the general consensus was, “Don’t fuck with it, cuz it can kill you.”

Yes that’s the general idea I got from what I read, I was reading W Llewellyns Anabolis 2006.

When discussing DNP it is the only time he uses a swear word in what is an other professionally written piece!

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
Yes that’s the general idea I got from what I read, I was reading W Llewellyns Anabolis 2006.

When discussing DNP it is the only time he uses a swear word in what is an other professionally written piece!

[/quote]

I can’t recall, but I’m pretty sure I saw him swear in another drug profile. It wasn’t DNP because I haven’t read about it yet. Point being, he only swears when sometime its only really necessary.

EDIT:
Hmm, aside from all the interesting fact and obvious bias on DNP, which I agree with quite frankly, I did not see him swear. LIAR! Heh.