Big Back, Big Chest, Real Fast Question

[quote]Vulpes Vulpes wrote:
interesting squat technique, never seen shoulders parallel to the floor before [/quote]

yeah how about we stick 300lbs on his back and watch him do that!

[quote]dre1986 wrote:

[quote]Vulpes Vulpes wrote:
interesting squat technique, never seen shoulders parallel to the floor before [/quote]

yeah how about we stick 300lbs on his back and watch him do that! [/quote]
I can squat 300lbs like that if I wanted to … but I don’t. I know someone that squats similarly to that and squats 700 with wraps.

So, that guy isn’t speaking about how to build a bodybuilder’s chest, back or legs, but he is giving advice most people in this lame ass society of today could benefit from.

“Working hard, eating healthy, drinking water and push yourself…”

So thumbs up to the guy in the video, he has the right mindset with different goals.

[quote]paflt wrote:
people who tested it out said they got good results too, but they did it how the article said to do it thoughout the day…

The Article:

if i do it all at once like the video i am saying would i get the same results as doing it throughout the day???[/quote]

You won’t get the same results because your aren’t the same person as he is. You can do that program and get similar or totally different results, a lot of factors come into play. If you want to do it, go ahead, the only way to find out what it will do to you is trying it. But realize there is no short cut to “looking like this” or “looking like that”, there is no “real fast” way to anything, work hard and you’ll get your results in due time.

That routine will give you bodyweight strength and some endurance and might promote fat loss depending on how you eat, since it’s basically a bodyweight complex, but it might not have much carryover to general lifts.

Try it out.