Big Bachelor Party Trip

Myself and 2 of my best friends are getting married this year. In lieu of having 3 separate shitty local parties we were thinking of having 1 blowout no holds barred event.

The most logical thing in Vegas, but we have been thinking about other places to go or something different than the norm.

Does anyone have some good experiences or ideas they would be willing to share? We were thinking of planning it between June and August. TIA

Monopoly

I’m coming. You have no choice.

PS. How bout Prague? Or Croatia? It’s great in summer and there are loads of crazy parties/babes.

If not, IBIZA is great fun. (It’s definitely not overated as some people say. That’s them justifying why they’ve never been)

combining all 3? gay. why not do 3 separate again?

they don’t have to be separate and shitty.

I’m doing Vegas for mine. Wanted to do a cruise but that’s going to be a little too steep right now.

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
PS. How bout Prague? Or Croatia? It’s great in summer and there are loads of crazy parties/babes.

If not, IBIZA is great fun. (It’s definitely not overated as some people say. That’s them justifying why they’ve never been)

[/quote]

Prague was awesome when I went a couple years back - cheap, and the women are incredubly beautiful. Darlings, the one strip club, had the most beautiful women (must’ve been over 100) and was dirt cheap, plus they offered a full service.

Not that I took advantage of it, we got kicked out for only sitting and drinking.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:

Prague was awesome when I went a couple years back - cheap, and the women are incredubly beautiful. Darlings, the one strip club, had the most beautiful women (must’ve been over 100) and was dirt cheap, plus they offered a full service.

Not that I took advantage of it, we got kicked out for only sitting and drinking.[/quote]

You idiot!

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

Not that I took advantage of it, we got kicked out for only sitting and drinking.[/quote]

Man Card Revoked
Date: 13th February 2009
Time: 00:25 GMT
Reason: Not engaging ridiculously beautiful women on holiday.

Where do you live? I planned one last summer for my buddy at the beach. We got a beach house for a 4-day weekend, it was awesome and fairly light on the wallet for everyone. About 12 guys showed up, and we walked to the bars every night. Can’t beat that.

Vegas always works but I’ve participated in stellar bachelor parties in both Vancouver and New Orleans.

Thailand.

Just… you know, don’t get caught with the lady-boys.

[/quote]

X2. Ibiza is awesome. Only if you want to party though, you can’t expect to have a good time there if you just sit and watch. j/k RSGZ.

[quote]idalux wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:

X2. Ibiza is awesome. Only if you want to party though, you can’t expect to have a good time there if you just sit and watch. j/k RSGZ.[/quote]

Hey now, I’m talking about paying for it - that’s not my style.

As for free action, well that was another story. Let just say the lady who “scouts” for people & brings customers into the club was quite…friendly.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
idalux wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:

X2. Ibiza is awesome. Only if you want to party though, you can’t expect to have a good time there if you just sit and watch. j/k RSGZ.

As for free action, well that was another story. Let just say the lady who “scouts” for people & brings customers into the club was quite…friendly.[/quote]

I don’t know how much I believe you. I’m keeping a hold of your man card a bit longer.

RSGZ wrote:
idalux wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:

As for free action, well that was another story. Let just say the lady who “scouts” for people & brings customers into the club was quite…friendly.

I don’t know how much I believe you. I’m keeping a hold of your man card a bit longer.
[/quote]

Drats.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
combining all 3? gay. why not do 3 separate again?

they don’t have to be separate and shitty.

I’m doing Vegas for mine. Wanted to do a cruise but that’s going to be a little too steep right now.[/quote]

We don’t want to do 3 seperate as we all agree, doing something local sucks. Going out, getting hammered and going to a titty joint or having a stripper over is not that cool imo.

So, we were thinking of something bigger. Everyone pitches 3-5k and we go all out.

Monopoly

Thailand!

Amsterdam!

salt lake city…morman girls…oh yeah…

Fuck no, jk. I’d hit either Vegas or Prague.