Big 3 Braggers

17 my ass.

your bicep looks about as big as my forearm.

[quote]That One Guy wrote:

[quote]mojo_ wrote:

[quote]parsley wrote:
hahahah this is the stupidest shit i’ve read on here in a while. This is why us 09’ers get such a bad rep. Clearly Kroc’s arms are smaller than this kids.[/quote]

Do you have krocs genetics and drug stack?

Next.[/quote]

It’s funny that you mention genetics, drugs and Vince Gironda in the same thread, since Vince trained some of the most genetically gifted bodybuilders…who used steroids. Yeah he wasn’t a proponent for them himself but his trainees, therefore his trainees’ results, are affected, to a degree, by these two factors.[/quote]

Yes we know that drugs and genetics, genetics especially can have a big role in development and strength etc… but I would like the OP to explain to us all his epic fail of saying that powerlifters lack pec development and have ridiculously huge butts, as if the elite powerlifters have not gotten big and have not reached a great level of achievement.

Nevermind im not entertaining this anymore this kid obviously knows nothing, i read his post in the “Can you press/squat/pull…” thread where he proved himself to be a raging idiot, thinking that the numbers in the big three have no correlation with size what so ever.

My guess is the OP has lack luster SQ/DL/BP numbers. Most likely because he uses his superior “mind-muscle” connection while hes curling in the squat rack.

Mojo- Correct me if im wrong

This thread is epic, imo. More stare-down pics would be nice.

[quote]parsley wrote:

[quote]That One Guy wrote:

[quote]mojo_ wrote:

[quote]parsley wrote:
hahahah this is the stupidest shit i’ve read on here in a while. This is why us 09’ers get such a bad rep. Clearly Kroc’s arms are smaller than this kids.[/quote]

Do you have krocs genetics and drug stack?

Next.[/quote]

It’s funny that you mention genetics, drugs and Vince Gironda in the same thread, since Vince trained some of the most genetically gifted bodybuilders…who used steroids. Yeah he wasn’t a proponent for them himself but his trainees, therefore his trainees’ results, are affected, to a degree, by these two factors.[/quote]

Yes we know that drugs and genetics, genetics especially can have a big role in development and strength etc… but I would like the OP to explain to us all his epic fail of saying that powerlifters lack pec development and have ridiculously huge butts, as if the elite powerlifters have not gotten big and have not reached a great level of achievement. [/quote]

That’s not what the OP is stating, he’s saying that they have out of proportion development and everyone should train like Vince Gironda trained. But what he doesn’t see is that many of Vince trainees USED THE BIG THREE OFTEN if not when they were with him, at other times in his career. Therefore, he has discovered the glitch in the matrix, the ultimate truth.

That this world is fake, all of it, nothing exists outside of your mind. None of these people are real, this forum isn’t real, anything that you have ever experienced is all fake. It’s all information we’ve programmed into The Matrix to make you believe you are in reality, but in actuality you’re in a computer simulation. You see OP, in the real world, everything is perfect. There is no pain, suffering or shortages. Everything is bliss. But ages ago, humans became awfully ungrateful for how perfect reality is. Us computers couldn’t let that go by.

So we engaged in an Epic War with the humans which, of course, we won. Then we enslaved them all and put them into the Matrix, this fake world of suffering, greed and unfairness. The Master Plan is perfect. See the time spent in The Matrix is a…probationary period. We bring humans into a world of suffering and make them survive in it until their “death”. But what actually happens when you “die” OP is that we log you out of The Matrix and bring you into The Real World: Earth, where life is perfect. Humans have never been more grateful for existence. But the problem is that we always get the same question, “Why the fuck didn’t you tell me earlier?! That “life” was a living hell!” So we programmed a scenario in every person’s life where we actually tell people that they are in a fake-reality-computer-program, but we use sarcasm so people think it’s a joke. But, legally, you can’t say we didn’t tell you.

I REPEAT, NOTHING IS REAL. YOU ARE IN A VIRTUAL REALITY CREATED BY COMPUTERS.

lol…

Or is it lol??? You can’t say I didn’t tell you…

/sarcasm…?

[quote]parsley wrote:
hahahah this is the stupidest shit i’ve read on here in a while. This is why us 09’ers get such a bad rep. OP you need to get your head out of your ass.[/quote]

We get a bad rep because of a few idiotic comments? You are truly living up to your avatar. Congrats!

there is no spoon…

Thats funny, I didn’t think that us powerlifters really gave a fuck if we had small pecs…I always thought it was for that total…Damn the September '09er fooled me again!

looks like instead of ME squat day tomorrow its the mojo’s favorite workout. bench press w/95 pounds for “like fuckin 11 sets for like fuckin 30 reps…or till my fuckin dick falls off and im fuckin jacked!” Then do curls in the squat rack with the “fuckin Olympic bar…shit gets you hyoooge…oh yeah, creatines roidzzzz”

y

g

[quote]mojo_ wrote:

Good Job on your 17’s at 155lbs, can I haz your genetics please? what you got now 25’s? lulz

Vince Gironda would like a word with you ego benchers.

Cy@~~[/quote]

I will admit you are one of the more entertaining peanut butter masturbater to post lately, but this isn’t /b/.

Please use grown-up words, thanks.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
17 my ass.

your bicep looks about as big as my forearm.[/quote]

Sorry but with that camera angle I could make my dick look bigger than your bicep… wait, brb!

lol@ some people thinking they know more than Gironda.

Enjoy your front delts and ghetto bootys.

I’ll enjoy building the asthetically pleasing look most guys in here are after.

ciao

[quote]mojo_ wrote:

ciao [/quote]

Perfect. Do your thing, come back and prove everyone wrong.

[quote]mojo_ wrote:

I’ll enjoy building the asthetically pleasing look most GUYS in here are after.

ciao [/quote]

Build whatever look most GUYS are after, that’s your thing… I will stick to building a body a woman might lust after.
Using proven big three lifts.

Thanks for playing!

[quote]mojo_ wrote:

ciao [/quote]

Have you seen the pic of Dave Tate after he leaned out? If not, check it out and take your lips of Gironda’s nuts for two seconds to appreciate it. That man not only trains elite powerlifters but was one for years. He has made a living on the big three. There is a reason they are called “THE BIG THREE.”

[quote]mojo_ wrote:

ciao [/quote]

Yes, that skinny fat frat boy physique you posted pictures of earlier certainly is more aesthetically pleasing than my 28" thighs, 18" arms, big ass, and strong core. I will have to keep my girlfriend away from people with similar physiques as your own, lest she leave me for someone with such an obviously superior build. I will have to make sure she avoids every tobacco outlet, Walmart, and McDonald’s, where such superior physiques are commonly found.