Big 3 Braggers

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
Yes, obviously these two ego benchers have very little pec development.

OP, sorry that you’re weak.[/quote]

This! I was waiting for someone to point this out. I really can’t think of any heavy benchers that have a lack of pec development. Unless the OP thinks 135 is ‘heavy’. [/quote]

OP has 16" arms and claims to be able to “feel himself growing after a workout”.

Just sayin’.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:

OP has 16" arms .[/quote]

I would bet that is a lie by roughly .75-1.25 inches

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Stronghold wrote:

I would bet that is a lie by roughly .75-1.25 inches[/quote]

His profile claims 5’10", 205 and 1% bodyfat. As Polo pointed out, his training log says he eats 6000 cals a day.

I think we should change this thread to “Big 3 Bangers”. It would have a whole different meaning and be a lot more fun.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
Yes, obviously these two ego benchers have very little pec development.

OP, sorry that you’re weak.[/quote]

This! I was waiting for someone to point this out. I really can’t think of any heavy benchers that have a lack of pec development. Unless the OP thinks 135 is ‘heavy’. [/quote]

Pssshhh, he def hits 185 man, for like six fuckin reps too.[/quote]

I stand corrected then. That’s fucking elite!
[/quote]

I can barely bench the bar for reps right now.

Granted I just got back into the gym after having dislocated and fractured my shoulder.[/quote]

Seriously, that hurts me just hearing about it (I have a partially torn labrum that I haven’t gotten fixed yet). I wish you well in your recovery.[/quote]

Thanks Vader. It’s not a problem if I stick to neutral grip pressing.

How’d your tear your labrum?

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

[quote]Stronghold wrote:

His profile claims 5’10", 205 and 1% bodyfat. As Polo pointed out, his training log says he eats 6000 cals a day.

I think we should change this thread to “Big 3 Bangers”. It would have a whole different meaning and be a lot more fun.[/quote]

LOL! Is this the same kid that claimed to eat 6,000 cals a day and only shit once a day?

Anyone else looking at the picture and seeing the body of an ant?

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
.[/quote]

He is gonna slip a disk handling a load with his spine in that position.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
.[/quote]

He is gonna slip a disk handling a load with his spine in that position.

[/quote]

i imagine that’s the least of his worries.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:

U admirin’ 17’s + captain america boxers brah?

[quote]mojo_ wrote:

[quote]Stronghold wrote:

U admirin’ 17’s + captain america boxers brah?[/quote]

You really aren’t dong yourself any good here. Your arms look about the same as mine did when I weighed 155 lbs. Congrats.

You know, talking shit about powerlifters and then posting pictures that highlight your lack of development in comparison to many of the powerlifters on this board. Probably not a great idea.

I love this guy! He should have “weekly bragger bashings”
Cos we all know the powerlifters with the elite totals are the pathetic ones around here.
Once again, excellent.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:

[quote]mojo_ wrote:

[quote]Stronghold wrote:

U admirin’ 17’s + captain america boxers brah?[/quote]

You really aren’t dong yourself any good here. Your arms look about the same as mine did when I weighed 155 lbs. Congrats.

You know, talking shit about powerlifters and then posting pictures that highlight your lack of development in comparison to many of the powerlifters on this board. Probably not a great idea.[/quote]

Good Job on your 17’s at 155lbs, can I haz your genetics please? what you got now 25’s? lulz

Vince Gironda would like a word with you ego benchers.

Cy@~~

hahahah this is the stupidest shit i’ve read on here in a while. This is why us 09’ers get such a bad rep. OP you need to get your head out of your ass.

[quote]parsley wrote:
hahahah this is the stupidest shit i’ve read on here in a while. This is why us 09’ers get such a bad rep. Clearly Kroc’s arms are smaller than this kids.[/quote]

Do you have krocs genetics and drug stack?

Next.

[quote]mojo_ wrote:

[quote]parsley wrote:
hahahah this is the stupidest shit i’ve read on here in a while. This is why us 09’ers get such a bad rep. Clearly Kroc’s arms are smaller than this kids.[/quote]

Next.[/quote]

Sorry i edited my original post, but what does that have to do with anything? I am far from being close to Kroc, and I’d like you to explain to me Kroc’s lack of pec developement

[quote]parsley wrote:

[quote]mojo_ wrote:

[quote]parsley wrote:

Next.[/quote]

Sorry i edited my original post, but what does that have to do with anything? I am far from being close to Kroc, and I’d like you to explain to me Kroc’s lack of pec developement[/quote]

Your avatar is so fitting for this situation parsley!

[quote]That One Guy wrote:

[quote]parsley wrote:

[quote]mojo_ wrote:

[quote]parsley wrote:

Next.[/quote]

Sorry i edited my original post, but what does that have to do with anything? I am far from being close to Kroc, and I’d like you to explain to me Kroc’s lack of pec developement[/quote]

Your avatar is so fitting for this situation parsley![/quote]

haha thanks, i knew it would come in handy.

[quote]mojo_ wrote:

[quote]parsley wrote:

Next.[/quote]

It’s funny that you mention genetics, drugs and Vince Gironda in the same thread, since Vince trained some of the most genetically gifted bodybuilders…who used steroids. Yeah he wasn’t a proponent for them himself but his trainees, therefore his trainees’ results, are affected, to a degree, by these two factors.