Big 3 Braggers

Here’s what your typical big 3 bragger looks like.

Congradulations on your overdeveloped out of proportion front delts from heavy ego benching, shame about the lack of pec development.

Congradulations on your J-lo ass from heavy back squats that now makes you walk like a duck.

Lookin real good brah.

Well, if that’s you in your avatar, you’re doing great.

Utter fail.

You like that?

This thread blows

[quote]mojo_ wrote:

Congradulations on your overdeveloped out of proportion front delts from heavy ego benching, shame about the lack of pec development.

Congradulations on your J-lo ass from heavy back squats that now makes you walk like a duck.

Lookin real good brah.

[/quote]

You spelt congratulations wrong.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:

[quote]mojo_ wrote:

Lookin real good brah.

[/quote]

You spelt congratulations wrong.[/quote]

If you were American this would be so ironical.

OP is just butt hurt because he is small and has a shitty total.

man the OP must be jacked AND asthetically pleasing. kind of like brad pitt in fight club.

[quote]matsm21 wrote:
man the OP must be jacked AND asthetically pleasing. kind of like brad pitt in fight club.[/quote]
Fuck THAT!! LaBuff FTW!!

[quote]mojo_ wrote:

Lookin real good brah.

[/quote]

why does it have huge calves?

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:

[quote]mojo_ wrote:

Lookin real good brah.

[/quote]

You spelt congratulations wrong.[/quote]

Correcting spelling is utterly ridiculous. You understood him well enough to correct him. And as someone eluded to, here in America your “spelt” is spelled wrong. (turn on sarcasm and irony detectors please :slight_smile:

so OP’s an oh-niner … in his lifting log he posts no numbers only that he eats 6000 cals a day with something like 4 shakes

To these facts I say GO back to BB.com brah

All men want to be him all women want to be with him. OP is God.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1r7qc_sir-mix-a-lotbaby-got-back_music

Yes, obviously these two ego benchers have very little pec development.

OP, sorry that you’re weak.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:

OP, sorry that you’re weak.[/quote]

This! I was waiting for someone to point this out. I really can’t think of any heavy benchers that have a lack of pec development. Unless the OP thinks 135 is ‘heavy’.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

[quote]Stronghold wrote:

This! I was waiting for someone to point this out. I really can’t think of any heavy benchers that have a lack of pec development. Unless the OP thinks 135 is ‘heavy’. [/quote]

Pssshhh, he def hits 185 man, for like six fuckin reps too.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

[quote]Stronghold wrote:

This! I was waiting for someone to point this out. I really can’t think of any heavy benchers that have a lack of pec development. Unless the OP thinks 135 is ‘heavy’. [/quote]

Pssshhh, he def hits 185 man, for like six fuckin reps too.[/quote]

I stand corrected then. That’s fucking elite!

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

[quote]Stronghold wrote:

[/quote]

I can barely bench the bar for reps right now.

Granted I just got back into the gym after having dislocated and fractured my shoulder.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

[quote]Stronghold wrote:

[/quote]

I can barely bench the bar for reps right now.

Granted I just got back into the gym after having dislocated and fractured my shoulder.[/quote]

Seriously, that hurts me just hearing about it (I have a partially torn labrum that I haven’t gotten fixed yet). I wish you well in your recovery.