Biden's Deferments

http://www.courant.com/news/politics/ats-ap-cvn-biden-vietnamaug31,0,2934547.story

You’d think he would have shut the fuck up about Cheney knowing he got just as many deferments.

Where are the ABBer’s? Are they going to go apeshit over this? I mean, since they are so open minded and all.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
<<< Where are the ABBer’s? Are they going to go apeshit over this? I mean, since they are so open minded and all.

[/quote]

What is an ABBer?

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
rainjack wrote:
<<< Where are the ABBer’s? Are they going to go apeshit over this? I mean, since they are so open minded and all.

What is an ABBer? [/quote]

Anyone
But
Bush

It goes all the way back to 2000, or 2002. The left had (still has) absolutely no one to put up against Bush, or anyone running under the Bush umbrella - so they would vote for anyone but Bush.

They were also front and center bitching and moaning about Bush’s service record, and livid over Cheney’s deferments.

Now they are backing a child with absolutely no military experience, and a guy who received just as many deferments as Cheney did.

But if you’re OK with Cheney, shouldn’t you be OK with Biden’s what-ever-the-fuck they are?

Not that the hypocrisy isn’t there, but you’re acting like you’ve thought Cheney sucked or something… unless you did. In which case, sorry I guess.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
But if you’re OK with Cheney, shouldn’t you be OK with Biden’s what-ever-the-fuck they are?

Not that the hypocrisy isn’t there, but you’re acting like you’ve thought Cheney sucked or something… unless you did. In which case, sorry I guess.[/quote]

The Republicans are not running anyone who has had any deferments this time around.

We learned. Evidently, the left not only has no problem with it, but is giddy at nominating a guy who has no experience with the military whatsoever.

At the very least, Palin in commander of the National Guard. Not much experience, but decidedly more than the left’s anointed one.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
rainjack wrote:

What is an ABBer?

Anyone
But
Bush

It goes all the way back to 2000, or 2002. The left had (still has) absolutely no one to put up against Bush, or anyone running under the Bush umbrella - so they would vote for anyone but Bush.

They were also front and center bitching and moaning about Bush’s service record, and livid over Cheney’s deferments.

Now they are backing a child with absolutely no military experience, and a guy who received just as many deferments as Cheney did. [/quote]

AHHH. That makes me an ABO then.