Biden to Senator in Wheelchair: Stand Up

Oops

[quote]SouthernGypsy wrote:

Oops[/quote]

I can’t stand Biden, but I think this was an honest mistake in that he didn’t know until that moment that Graham was disabled.

Haha. An embarassing mistake but he recovered pretty well. Reminds me of when Bush told some blind reporter to take his sunglasses off.

It has to be automatic for politicians in the game as long as him to say stand up to someone when honoring them during a speech.

[quote]GCF wrote:
Haha. An embarassing mistake but he recovered pretty well. Reminds me of when Bush told some blind reporter to take his sunglasses off.[/quote]

Come on now…

Funny stuff.

Innocent, yes.

But these are the kind of “slip-ups” Biden is famous for; and what concerns many about his debate with Palin.

Mufasa

To the “Her interview was nervous and scripted” crowd…

Biden gets in trouble when he gets “spontaneous”; and you can believe that Palin will be watching her every word during the debate, especially now that she and the campaign have some interview footage to analyze over and over again (you can be assured that at least part of the reason for the interview was debate “practice”).

All Palin has to do is “keep to the sricpt”, and wait for “Killer Joe” to stick his foot in his mouth.

Mufasa

(P.S. I have to say again that Biden has as much of an American Story of rising from nothing and tragedy as much as, if not more than, Palin. But his gaffs seem to override that story. Have you even heard much about HIS son going to Iraq?)

Mufasa

Biden’s son is a military prosecutor, not exactly something you brag about, unless…

Biden’s son is a military prosecutor, not exactly something you brag about, unless…[/quote]

Now you had to go n get us off topic =]

There’s a guy who really got screwed by a single non verbal gaff. The scream was nothing compared to the rest of that speech.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
SouthernGypsy wrote:
Biden’s son is a military prosecutor, not exactly something you brag about, unless…

There’s a guy who really got screwed by a single non verbal gaff. The scream was nothing compared to the rest of that speech.[/quote]

Sorry, I couldn’t resist because I still love that 3/4 second in time.

My point in my last post though, was that you can’t expect people to like the fact that someone is there to prosecute their sons and daughters during a war.

Tiribulus wrote:
SouthernGypsy wrote:

There’s a guy who really got screwed by a single non verbal gaff. The scream was nothing compared to the rest of that speech.

My point in my last post though, was that you can’t expect people to like the fact that someone is there to prosecute their sons and daughters during a war.[/quote]

I would if some loser raped my daughter, fragged my Brother or embarrassed the whole military by their actions.

Mufasa

My point in my last post though, was that you can’t expect people to like the fact that someone is there to prosecute their sons and daughters during a war.[/quote]

An unnecessary war of aggression might one add.

I personally don’t know person that wouldn’t want the people (if you can call them that) behind Al-Mahmudiya, Abu Ghraib and other atrocities prosecuted. And I don’t think blood ties can change much in that respect.

[quote]lixy wrote:
SouthernGypsy wrote:
My point in my last post though, was that you can’t expect people to like the fact that someone is there to prosecute their sons and daughters during a war.

I personally don’t know person that wouldn’t want the people (if you can call them that) behind Al-Mahmudiya, Abu Ghraib and other atrocities prosecuted. And I don’t think blood ties can change much in that respect.[/quote]

Go away.

[quote]lixy wrote:
SouthernGypsy wrote:

I personally don’t know person that wouldn’t want the people (if you can call them that) behind Al-Mahmudiya, Abu Ghraib and other atrocities prosecuted. And I don’t think blood ties can change much in that respect.[/quote]

How the hell did you get this way?

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
lixy wrote:
SouthernGypsy wrote:

I personally don’t know person that wouldn’t want the people (if you can call them that) behind Al-Mahmudiya, Abu Ghraib and other atrocities prosecuted. And I don’t think blood ties can change much in that respect.

How the hell did you get this way?

[/quote]

he is a scum bag jihadist. He is completely insincere. Don’t tae anything he says seriously, his whole goal is to spew poison.

Just how upset are parents supposed to be at the fact that there are military prosecutors? Are our fighting men and women supposed to be free from prosecution? I understand that most everyone hates a lawyer, but I don’t see how this should be a knock against Bidens son.

If I sodomize someone with a baton, and follow that up with tying a rope to their penis and dragging them around the room… I sure as shit expect to be prosecuted.

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
SouthernGypsy wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
SouthernGypsy wrote:

I would if some loser raped my daughter, fragged my Brother or embarrassed the whole military by their actions.

Mufasa

[/quote]

Well said Mr. Mufasa

Biden’s son is a JAG officer in a reserve unit being deployed to Iraq. By all accounts he seems to be a good man proud of his father. Being a JAG officer is a good use of his civilian skills imo.

Biden’s son is also a US attorney in Philadelphia in civilian life. With all the attention focused on Palin, Biden seems to get a free pass. Curiosuly his son became a litigator for the US attorney’s office without having any litigation experience. He also had issues with passing the PA Bar exam. It is customary to pass the bar exam in the state the US attorney operates in. Just wondering how he would have fared applying for that job is dad wasn’t a US Senator. A lawyer applying for a job without a PA bar exam passing grade and no experience in litigation applying for a litigator position?

Just wondering…