Biden Anti-gun

http://www.youtube.com/...h?v=E9aIb-IplqY

The guy is a little eccentric, but Biden proves that they’re after our guns. I’d like to consider myself a reasonable guy. I can actually get behind the idea of having mental health be a part of a background check. Problem is that they are just going to keep loosening up the idea of what makes you mentally ill.

mike

Unfortunately you are right. Every small step to restrict access to guns is a victory for those who want to totally ban guns.

While we obviously need some sort of control so every criminal and nut cannot easily buy a gun we have to remember that the Joe Bidens of the world are working for the outright banning of private ownership.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Unfortunately you are right. Every small step to restrict access to guns is a victory for those who want to totally ban guns.

While we obviously need some sort of control so every criminal and nut cannot easily buy a gun we have to remember that the Joe Bidens of the world are working for the outright banning of private ownership.[/quote]

I think a criminal background check by the state is all that is necessary. If the state of MN can check my speeding tickets in South Carolina (damned Aiken County sheriff) then it should have no problem getting felony records/violent misdemeanors. Mental health checks are unnecessary and discriminatory (unless there are violent crimes associated with a particular patient).

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

While we obviously need some sort of control so every criminal and nut cannot easily buy a gun we have to remember that the Joe Bidens of the world are working for the outright banning of private ownership.

I think a criminal background check by the state is all that is necessary. If the state of MN can check my speeding tickets in South Carolina (damned Aiken County sheriff) then it should have no problem getting felony records/violent misdemeanors. Mental health checks are unnecessary and discriminatory (unless there are violent crimes associated with a particular patient).[/quote]

I tend to agree with this.