T Nation

Biden 2021 - A Mediocre Middle Ground

It was a rant. But no I do not include those who lean left but are not insane. The far-left has shifted the overton window so dramatically, that former little ‘l’ liberals are finding themselves with more in common with right leaning people.

However, if one thinks biden is doing a bang up job, you’re beyond hope. I have never seen a person much less a president fail at absolutely every possible level and then some.

1 Like

Good questions. I would say old fashion liberals do find themselves at odds with the left, but there are very few of these liberals it seems. The plurality is from fully left to communist authoritarian left.

I never thought I would see in my life time a worse president than Jimmy Carter

Yeah, Jimmy was a punchline. But at least Carter’s heart was in the right place, he was just not terribly bright. And Biden ranks easily as the worst in history. I have never seen an administration in history that literally has zero wins. Everything biden touches turns to shit.

I just dropped a new topic with a video. I think you will very much appreciate it if you have time. I dropped a 13 minute snippet if you want the general idea, but the whole interview is fascinating, scary and truly ironic. It’s a KGB agent talking in 1985 about what is happening now… In other words, this dystopia we are experiencing was no accident.

2 Likes