Biden 2021 - A Mediocre Middle Ground

Ok, ok, so Biden’s been demented his entire life. Can a demented man suffer from dementia?

Nah, I disagree. She’s lucky, she will not be poisoned by drinking from the same polluted well.

That is in their culture. There is a similar situation in Turkey. I lived some time in Istanbul and the transportation is filled up armpit to arm pit. However I am betting there are the same issues worldwide with big cities. Sofia, Madrid, Kharkov metros are overcrowded as fuck as well.
I havent been in many places unfortunately, not a fan of travelling.

Kissing or head touching when meeting someone is popular in Turkey. Are there people still using textile napkins though? You are a bit shockin me here.

When I spoke hygien I though we are speaking about showering and stuff. Europeans indeed have some old friendly cultural habits. However the bigger problem according to me for Covid was 3 generations living together. And elderly homes. There is a culture in Spain retired people to live in eldery homes. It is almost the norm. Even if they are rich they go to live volunteerly in such places, because it is fun

So in other words emotionally fragile snowflakes who are not only afraid of a jab, but were putting others at risk?

What’s next? Not washing your hands after number two as a way to stick it to Brandon?

There’s this pretty large city on the East Coast with, it has a large peninsula filled with skyscrapers. Maybe you’ve heard of it.

This is the second time you’ve mentioned two very peculiar concepts I’ve never even heard of before.

That would be factually incorrect.

I’ve got it! Miami!!!

Research shows that vaccines may be more dangerous than Covid. Vaccinated people put people at risk at higher degree. Look at Omricon cases, all are of vaccinated people bringing the new mutation. Also vaccinated people think they are protected, thus taking more risk, not social distancing, visiting restaurants, bars and etc. In general most vaccinated people are the reason for the spread. Prior to vaccines we had at least twice less cases worldwide.

This is like saying something can defeat the immovable object AND the irresistible force.

I’ve seen old timers do it, but it’s a very very rare sight. Pat probably saw it once so in his head everyone does it.

Pat’s out of his mind.
If he had seen La Tomatina he’d say everyone in Europe is going around throwing tomatoes at each other.

1 Like

I’ve actually listened to these people. These are the same people we all worked next to throughout the entire pandemic, with zero workplace issues arising. They all have their own reasons for walking off of the job, none of which fit neatly into your straw man.

None of us would have forced them into early retirement or outright termination. None of us had any problems showing up to work since the pandemic hit. It wasn’t our choice to set these conditions forth. None of us decided that’s how it is going to be.

A demented buffoon who likes to paw and sniff scared little girls did.

2 Likes

If one of your colleagues would intentionally shit their pants while at work, would you commend them for their “personal choice”, believe they “must have their own private reasons” or blame the toilet lobby for pushing an indoor plumbing agenda and preventing the questioning of ass wiping dogmas?

It’s coddling of idiots, plain and simple. Validating their idiocy by giving importance to the platitudes they’re parroting verbatim without understanding anything they’re saying. And they’re coddled by psychopaths and hustlers.

I’m yet to hear how an “experimental” vaccine ceases to be “experimental”, for example.

You got to consider the man’s history. He’s always lied. He has always been a failure on every major issue the US has ever had to deal with. He knows he’s lying, he’s not so demented as to forget how to lie.

In Italy they do. And in central Europe it’s still pretty common. Albeit, I see it more from the older generation and less in the new. Those I can anecdotally verify as having seen with my own eyes.

How would these ‘snowflakes’ put others at risk, if these ‘others’ have the stupid shot? Sounds like someone watches too much CNN, since you do not seem to grasp the actual context of the anti-mandate argument.

LOL… oh I know the place. The place that had the worst covid and the most covid. Then so badly mismanaged it that it shoved people with covid, into nursing homes that they were not patients of to kill more than 15,000 people. Whose actual number we don’t know because the actual numbers were misrepresented by at least 40%. That place? Yeah I have heard of it. It’s a shithole. You still have to wear a mask and carry your vaccine card to get access to regular life, but you can rape women on the subway with no consequences.
When it comes to fucking literally everything up, it’s the shining city on the hill.

I guess you have never been on the Roman subway system. You have to raise your arm to grab the strap, which is your only support. And when the person next to you does the same thing and is squished together with you, then your armpits touch. It’s gross, but that’s Rome.

I don’t remember see you there, so how would you know?

You are literally proving his point about attacking strawman. That’s not the reality or anything resembling the truth, you know it and yet you persist. It would make you dumb if I didn’t know better. Which means your either disingenuous or just plain evil. You’re going to have a hard time parroting your MSM lies around folks who actually know better and have been paying attention. Using fancy language is not intimidating to those who understand it.

That’s one vote for forcing people to do things against their will. And he calls them idiots. lol.

That’s not a nice thing to say about Biden voters. Not that I disagree, but its not very nice.

So…you’re saying there’s lot of covid fatalities there because “people live on top of each other” and it was socio-geographical predetermination or because Cuomo send old people back to the nursing homes?

And that’s why people aren’t dying as much as they do in “oases of freedom”.

I’ve been to Rome, ridden on the subway and I’m frankly mystified by your experiences. Have you ever ridden a subway in NYC during rush hour?

I’m glad I wasn’t in that magic European place where people fondle each other and take dumps standing up.

Fox News is MSM. And if “shitting your pants at work” is an analogy written in “fancy language” I’ll guess I’ll have to simplify my vocabulary then.

Maybe people like shitting in their pants at work and forcing them to use a restroom due to “health regulations” is fascism? And who knows, maybe toilet bowls are still “experimental”.

Well we finally have someone openly supporting a Biden policy. I had no idea you would be so eager for a two tier society imposed by executive fiat. Not that I’m surprised…

These aren’t nameless Twitter avatars, they my friends, neighbors and coworkers that are only leaving the work because of an executive order signed by someone who doesn’t know us and has never been here. None of us chose this. I’m sure we have a Loppar or two somewhere in the organization who sees these people as harmful idiots, but none of us are eager to pick up the work that a double digit percentage of the company was doing up until this week.

If only we had just had hit them with your compelling argument. Call them dumb rubes. Everyone knows that’s how you change minds.

Meanwhile every defense contractor in the USA is getting weakened, which means the USA is getting weakened.

2 Likes

They’ve been coddled enough by an entire ecosystem of psychopaths, hustlers and grifters that flattered them that they’re “special”, “brave” and “smart” who are making “an informed decision”. They instilled an ironclad delusional belief that searching Youtube and reading memes is an equivalent of a med school and that taking a product from a Fortune 500 company is somehow striking against the “Big Pharma”.

I believe calling them dumb rubes couldn’t have produced a worse outcome. Or asking how a vaccine ceases to be “experimental” in their universe.

The truly foolish are the short-sighted people who eschew all other factors to elevate vaccination status as the most important thing. These faux-virtuous prophets of compliance or else are the same breed of weak, scared people who will latch on to any aspiring tyrants promise to protect you from the out-group.

Where does mindless compliance lead every time? Right to the camps, with all of the other people in the out-group.

If you don’t believe me, ask an Australian in one of their shiny new concentration camps.

Or ask an American in NYC or perhaps a recently unemployed engineer what it’s like being in the first batch of second class citizens America has had in my lifetime.

3 Likes

You’re describing anti-vaxxers perfectly. People who for one reason or the other (they’re dumb, weak, scared, emotionally fragile or otherwise susceptible) cannot accept the reality of a worldwide pandemic so they turn to false prophets who promise them escape from the real world, while at the same time exalting their worst traits as alleged strengths.

And let’s not forget pandering to the anti-vaxx snowflake victimhood culture which again, coddles their idiocy and weakness.

I cannot consider this statement hyperbole, as it would imply some basis in fact. Outright falsehoods used to prop up the victimhood of these snowflakes is more appropriate. “Boo-hoo-hoo the world is a mean place and they’re putting free thinkers like me in a camp”. No they’re not, they’re idiots and mistaking sociopathy and spoiled entitlement for freedom.

Isn’t it great when a “free thinker” that “questions dogmas” tells you it’s not your fault, that you aren’t a spoiled, entitled snowflake and that Fauci is to blame for everything. Feels good, doesn’t it?

All kinds of people both believe and do all kinds of things I don’t agree with. Where you and I differ is that I don’t think anyone is doing anything that should result in a two-tier society.

You seem to be gung-ho with the idea. Are you also in favor of imprisonment for vaccine refusal?

This is a nice change of pace for the Biden thread. We’ve actually got someone staunchly defending a Joe Biden policy!

1 Like

Sorry, I meant to say quarantine detention centers.

That’s totally different from a camp.

2 Likes

This isn’t unique to Biden. Politicians lie…

They’re doing this to the aboriginal population from what I recall

It isn’t fair, as residents from VIC/NSW can travel interstate (only between the two states) and overseas + come back without hotel quarantine

Majority of elligiable residents in Alice Springs are vaccinated. The justification is "aboriginal populace has a higher rate of comorbidities, it’s for their own good’’

Same rhetoric used with the stolen generations, though not quite comparable. Still a great injustice… two residents in these centres just tried to escape and were detained… the fine for this kind of breach is in the 20,000$+ range/prison time

2 Likes

Wait a minute on this one. The executive order did not force them to leave their jobs, it forced them to chose between options. They did in fact choose to leave their jobs.

It is like a manager saying you need to get this schedule done, or don’t come into work tomorrow, then saying you had no choice in leaving your job.