Biden 2021 - A Mediocre Middle Ground

I don’t believe they’re stupid enough to not know where their policies lead. They just want to be on top of the societal hovel. They’re willing to accept decreased quality in life so long as others are hurt worse. They’re evil. Your believing otherwise is exactly what they want.

The Pelosis and AOCs of the world are definitely willing to accept decreased quality of life… (sarcasm)

The MSM does it for profit.

Sorry, but you talk more like a lemming than I do.

Yes. That’s why they were and are willing to shut down any and everything for any reason whatsoever.

Edit: I will agree they favor these policies due to a perverse sense of self-interest–a self interest that is only concerned with relative status as opposed to quality.

Quality is a very subjective word. Pelosi’s playbook has garnered her and hers’ triple digit millions so far, why should she change?

I think it’s possible to hold the following two thoughts in the same brain space -Trump is a POS, but Trump was also the better PO(TU)S. Do you?

Huh? Yes. Of course. It’s exactly what I believe, politically.

I’ll bet you anything the “other side” ascribes Trump’s motives to malice.

I think it’s pure self interest, it’s the highest number of views he’s ever gotten, i.e. the highest ratings.

Actually there are a lot of rich liberals. I know conservative liberals who are rich, progressive liberals who are rich (even okay with paying a lot of tax) and in-between!

You know what! I just might

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

The difference is and has to be on the basis of whether the ‘school’ as a private institution or a public one operating at the behest of the community it serves, or whether the government is ruling and making rules by decree.
The government doesn’t yet have a mandate because it just got shot down in flames by the federal court. Now, state and local municipalities can still overstep their bounds and mandate things they have no right to and unless or until someone sues, people cannot do anything about it.
This ‘ruling by decree’ stuff has to stop. Governors are vastly overstepping their bounds using emergency authorization to rule by decree. It’s got to be rescinded and laws and rules need to be made by legislatures again. It’s gone too far.

1 Like

Congratulations man! Find the freest place to hang you hat and don’t look back. Go where you have freedom. Australia seems to be heading in 1 of 2 directions. Either it will just get increasingly authoritarian or people will finally have enough and do a French Revolution type thing.
Europe, unfortunately is having a covid surge. I just pick my mother up from Europe, who got 10 extra days because she got covid and yes she is vaxxed. While she was there, covid went from mild to wild in a matter of days.
I think I know why. Europeans aren’t terribly hygienic. They still will blow their nose into a rag and put it in their pockets and then touch everything. It’s so gross. Plus there is a lot of inside activity. Most of the stuff to do in Europe is indoors and everybody is always on top of each other. Also, the center of life is these cities, where it’s crowded and people are always close to each other.

Well that’s cause he is, in fact, the worst. Afghanistan, inflation, the border, covid, the energy crisis, the oil crisis, etc… And that’s just high level. There is a reason biden’s approval rating are even lower than Trump’s, he’s fucking up, big time. And he walked into the easiest situation in the world. With a disease that is now controllable thanks to Trump’s vaccine, all he had to do was preside over a recovery. That’s it. The table was set for a big recovery and he managed to fuck it up royally.
I remember Saagar and Krystal, when still on The Hill, predicted biden’s presidency would be smooth sailing and that he would enjoy record support, all by simply allowing the country to function normally. And he would enjoy approvals of 60 to 70% just allowing the country to do what it does. And he fucked it all up royally. There is a reason biden’s approval rating is lower than Trump’s and it’s because the media could not hide all his fuck ups.
He literally has the entire media apparatus, Hollywood, Big Tech, the DNC, the progressive wing and never-Trumper’s all on his side, reporting on his behalf and he is doing such a bad job, that even they could hide it all. So give me a break with that shit.

Thanks @NickViar. I didn’t have time to look for it. Yes, it was all bullshit. All the media coverage of Trump was one giant lie. But this is a biden thread. Trump, whether anybody likes it or not is not president, biden is. And everyday he fucks up more and more. But at least he is funny. Ladies and gentlemen, The President of the United States!

It’s actually scary this guy has control of anything bigger than a cup of warm milk.

What?

Trump made a vaccine?

You know what I meant in context, when I said it all in good fun? There’s only a couple of people I found so disingenuous and egregious I blocked them.

Yeah, and I also remember he saved the country. The man is no saint, he did some horribly cruel things. And he did some heroic things too. And you know what? Some American Indians of that time did some horrific shit too. It’s not like they minded their own business and the bad, mean American honkeys just bulldozed them for no reason. Like most things in history, it’s complicated. And he by no means did any of this shit alone, the bad or the good.
The Aussies have their own sorted history with aborigines, ya know. And you are a benefactor of their cruelty as I am a benefactor of Jackson’s and many others cruelty.

Part of what needs to stop, is people trying to mold and shape and pass judgement on history through a psudo-moralistic 21st century paradigm. The environment and circumstances of history are very different then they are now. The reasons and the nuance of situations of the past, we have no way of knowing without detailed research and when that is done, one often finds the story is not so straightforward. And no one can sit here from their comfy chair and legitimately pass judgement on these historic events because you cannot know what you would have been for or against had you been there.
The famous question and I actually think it’s a good one, is if you lived in Weimar, Germany, as a German, in the 20’s and 30’s, would you have been for or against the Nazi’s?
It’s not a legit question, it’s a mental exercise. There is a reason millions of people supported what turned out to be a maniac. Outside of that context, the answer is obvious. But in the years leading up to WW2, the Nazi’s were quite well regarded prior to their military conquests. After all, it was Jesse Owens who said, “Hitler didn’t snub me—it was [Roosevelt] who snubbed me. The president didn’t even send me a telegram.”
We cannot cavalierly judge historical events and people based on very little information or quibs politicians or media personalities make during an election campaign. The consequences of doing so are quite bad.

It is not a matter of hygien. European countries bought on the vaccine lie. They vaccinated, and they restarted their normal lives. Now they are doubling down with this green pass idea, this is why Europe is now burning in protests and with Covid. You cant cure stupidity.

And in today’s quiz we have a real head scratcher - two of these countries bought into the vaccine lie while the third one remains the bulwark of personal freedom and resistance to the harmful vaccine. Can you guess which is which using only this graph?

1 Like

That would be probably the graph without Covid as well. We had one of the highest date rates priorbto Covid. What do you want to prove here?

Hahaha I’ve seen the odd old timer doing that but you talk like it’s a regular ocurrence. It’s about as common as inhaling snuff.

Check out Loppar’s graph. If it doesn’t give you a clue then sure, must be that everyone in Bulgaria is blowing their nose into a rag.

These fucking people…hahahaha.

1 Like

Aaaand for dumb claims such as these we have another graph! Read the title carefully

2 Likes