Biceps Strength Overtaking Back Movements

P#22 has the answer. Tell him to forget that he has hands. His bicep cannot draw his elbow back.

I?d stick to the basics for his back, don?t isolate. Utilize bent over rows and deadlifts (Stiff legged, Romanian, Russian, and Cross) with minimal chest and biceps work. Start on perfecting form with light weights then gradually increase the weight. Have him contract his back muscles after ever back workout. Hope that Helps!

Boss14 all muscle ratios are twaddle (I’ve always wanted to use that word it means nonsense)!!! People are too different in there fiber makeup (among other things) to generalize muscle ratios.

BOSS,
My reference to ratios was not meant as a strength reference such as the quads should should have a certain strength ratio in relation to the hamstrings. The ratios i gave were in reference to the amount of sets/movement plane he was doing. So 2:1 meant that he should be doing 6 horizontal pulling sets if he is doing 3 horizontal pushing sets.

Agathos, for the guy I would suggest ABBH with no arms option. In ABBH Back is worked with vertical and horizontal pulling exercises and deadlift. At the beginning you have to know the 1 RMs for all the exercises. Because these are supersets or giant sets perhaps the guy will spend the first week to adjust the loads. Then he may start ABBH from day 1. At this point the guy has only to follow the program. Everything is clearly stated: correct form of execution, loads, sets and reps.