Biceps on Friday, Still Can't Put Arms Straight

my arms won’t go straight without me wincing in pain.

i did these exercises called 21 where I lifted a 40 lb barbell up 10 times half way, then did 10 starting half way to to my shoulders. then did 10 from start to finish. that’s one set. i did a second set at 7 reps and then a 3rd at 5 reps.

You’re the man now, dawg

I fell down shoveling Last Tuesday, and my right ankle, shoulder & wrist still hurt…

Beat that shit.

Wouldn’t this bicept(ode to whitetiger) inferno be called 30’s, 21’s, and 15’s? Aw hell, it sounds so badass that it should just be called “Clint Eastwood” or “Sean Connery” or something.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
I fell down shoveling Last Tuesday, and my right ankle, shoulder & wrist still hurt…

Beat that shit.[/quote]

HAHA.

BONEZ can we be boyfriends? I just got dumped by HM.

thats bad ass man. u gotta have some big arms. what they measure?

[quote]N. Robinson wrote:
thats bad ass man. u gotta have some big arms. what they measure?[/quote]

OVER 9000!!

Arent 21’s an old school method of curls where the ROM is divided into 3 parts and each part is done 7 times, hence the 21?

I guess it wouldnt have to be just for curls.

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
BONEZ can we be boyfriends? I just got dumped by HM.[/quote]

Do you have a lot of abz? If yes, how hawt are they? On a scale of 1 - BPIFC.

olympic snatching i thrusted funny and crushed my pelvis into the bar. ive had a spot that has hurt(bruised and swollen)a few inches above my dick that has hurt for days. but then again friday night curls do get the girls.

Correction:

It was Wednesday I feel on my right side in my driveway shoveling.

Damn, pic didn’t upload the first time.

I curled 135 on the straight bar for reps yesterday. I trained shoulders today.

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:

[quote]N. Robinson wrote:
thats bad ass man. u gotta have some big arms. what they measure?[/quote]

OVER 9000!! [/quote]

HAHA gotta love the dbz references

Being sore that long from doing 21’s on friday only indicates one thing and that is you probably aren’t eating enough steak, eggs and milk to heal those arms.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
BONEZ can we be boyfriends? I just got dumped by HM.[/quote]

Do you have a lot of abz? If yes, how hawt are they? On a scale of 1 - BPIFC.[/quote]

9 inches

Beat that shit.[/quote]

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

Beat that shit.[/quote]
[/quote]

LMAO