Bicep Swinger Ruined My Deadlift Vid

Oh and beefcakemdphd, if you happen to see this just know that I fully intended to pull with high socks today, but right before I went to workout I realized that I left them all up at school (i’m home now for winter break). I’m definitely going to buy some this weekend and get ready for next tuesday.

Dude is that video in fast forward?! It looks like it when you’re setting up…lol weird. Great pull though by the way. Glad that program’s working for you.

if the high socks don’t work, try wearing shin guard padding under the socks. personally, i still bust my shins open if i wear socks and nothing else.

the cheap kid’s size shin guards from target/walmart work great. get rid of the rigid plastic front piece and use the thin foam under your socks. this is a legal set up in 100% raw.

and btw - nice pull!

tarheeliron- yea i just noticed how fast the video is…That’s really strange, because it isn’t doing it when I view the actual file on my computer.

anthonycyee- I will look into that, thank you. I definitely need it; my shins are torn up