Bicep Sore After Chest/Shoulders

My Biceps are sore right now and I did chest/shoulders yesterday. I did DB flat bench, incline bench, decline bench, machine flys, DB shoulder press, DB palms in shoulder press, front raises, and side raises.

Why could my Biceps be sore? They are sore only in the position where the hand is nearly touching the shoulder. I did doorway stretches for the chest after the workout; could that have anything to do with it?
Thanks

Probably from the flies. Watch your technique more closely next time.

I did flys on the machine and my Biceps have never hurt from it before, but I guess that could it it.

My biceps are sore after every chest workout. I don’t do any flies, and I only use dumbbells. The biceps are stabilizing that weight (more so than the triceps) when the arm is bent past around 45 degrees.

[quote]Jeffe wrote:
My biceps are sore after every chest workout. I don’t do any flies, and I only use dumbbells. The biceps are stabilizing that weight (more so than the triceps) when the arm is bent past around 45 degrees.[/quote]

exactly. i dont get DOMS in my biceps after chest workout but after things like DB presses i usually can feel a slight strain on my bicep. just train your biceps more so they dont get sore from doing stability work.

Flies, side raises, and the door stretch are the likely culprits.