Bicep Intensity

WTF has happened around this place in the last year or so? Seems like there are about 5 guys who respond to every post and aint gonna be be happy until they have chased everyone else away. All the dude said was this was a wicked arm workout for him and if anyone wanted to try it here’s how. Good God, the endless sniping and name calling is beyond juvenile and wastes space on the board.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
AK47 wrote:
Understanding something and doing it are completely differnt things. I am mearly sharing a workout that seems to be working for me.

Judging by the amount of post you do on T-Nation you probably don’t have much of a life. So have fun reading x-men professer x. Comic book nerd!

I’m a comic book nerd? I don’t even own any comic books. I must say, however, this was one brilliant come back. Not only was it original (because the “you must not have a life” line has not been used before by anyone on the internet…ever), but it was full of insight. I await your next post, teacher of the weak and strong of the strong.

Your humble subject, Prof X[/quote]

LOL. Stop brow beating the poor sap, your killing me hear!

[quote]tinman915 wrote:
WTF has happened around this place in the last year or so? Seems like there are about 5 guys who respond to every post and aint gonna be be happy until they have chased everyone else away. All the dude said was this was a wicked arm workout for him and if anyone wanted to try it here’s how. Good God, the endless sniping and name calling is beyond juvenile and wastes space on the board.[/quote]

Good god, all anyone else said was it was similar to 21’s. What exactly do you have a problem with? He changed his initial response to me so you didn’t read what he originally posted. His original is partially quoted in my response. Who exactly are you protecting?

[quote]tinman915 wrote:
WTF has happened around this place in the last year or so? Seems like there are about 5 guys who respond to every post and aint gonna be be happy until they have chased everyone else away. All the dude said was this was a wicked arm workout for him and if anyone wanted to try it here’s how. Good God, the endless sniping and name calling is beyond juvenile and wastes space on the board.[/quote]

And there are uncountable numbers of whiny little girls like you that think if a criticism is offered that it is an attempt to run someone off the site.

If you are wanting an endless supply of attaboy’s and pats on the back - don’t post shit up in the training section for folks with a little experience to see. Criticism will be offered.

This place is starting to smell of estrogen and Chanel.

Rainjack your response underscores my point. Don’t care to do the name calling shit with you but do you really believe the board is better for your +5000 posts? You really had something constructive to say 5 thousand times? You should be on salary.

You too Prof., 5 thousand posts. 5 posts a day every single day for a year would be way less then this. Do you really think your have contributed something useful with these thousands of posts?

[quote]tinman915 wrote:
Rainjack your response underscores my point. Don’t care to do the name calling shit with you but do you really believe the board is better for your +5000 posts? You really had something constructive to say 5 thousand times? You should be on salary.

You too Prof., 5 thousand posts. 5 posts a day every single day for a year would be way less then this. Do you really think your have contributed something useful with these thousands of posts?[/quote]

Dude, please kindly shut the fuck up. I have been on this board for about 5 years. I could care less what my post count is up to. I personally care more about the fact that I have gained about 60lbs since I have been here and that was after already being considered a “weightlifter” to begin with. I am not here to make you or any other ridiculous newbie feel all warm inside.

This guy posted something and apparently wanted his ass licked for it. He wasn’t degraded, he wasn’t cussed out, and he wasn’t made fun of…until he started making an ass of himself. You ignore all of this and decide you need to reprimand me?

The real question is, what kind of life do you have where you sit around thinking about me so much. I mean, I’ve been on call all day so that is why I am up at 1 in the damn morning. What is your excuse?

OK Ladies and gents I am shutting down all this off topic Crap.

If you all dont want to talk on the topic and would rather discuss how long one another have been around here and if you like the tone or general info. one another gives. Go to off topic and start a new thread and have fun.

Save the post here for the topic at hand,
Thanks,
Mod FKATO

What ever! I wanted to share a work out that is helping me. I can’t help it-I’m a touchy bastered. I lose my cool alot. I throw things often . And Yes I am 240 pounds. and yes I have trained longer than 1.5 years. I’ve only been back in the gym for a year and half.

I don’t even come on the internet that often. So I hope you guys have a fun time surfing on T-Nation for workouts or what ever you do.