T Nation

Bicep Injections

Right now I'm using:

Glutes
Delts
Triceps
Pecs

I did a search on bicep injections, and the only helpful thread I found was this one:

http://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/question_for_bill_roberts_about_site_bicep_injections

Those with experience, how many ml have you been able to comfortably fit in the bicep? Right now Im doing Test Prop at 1 ml a day, so I would be putting 1 ml into the bicep. This prop isn't too painful, about a 3 on a 1-10.

You can do it. It will probably hurt a lot at first but then the muscles will get used to it and it will be a normal hurt. Not much different from tri’s. I would recommend glutes, ventroglutes, delts, quads, and leave the arms and pec alone. I also like lats better than pecs, but to each his own.

[quote]Pretzel Logic wrote:
You can do it. It will probably hurt a lot at first but then the muscles will get used to it and it will be a normal hurt. Not much different from tri’s. I would recommend glutes, ventroglutes, delts, quads, and leave the arms and pec alone. I also like lats better than pecs, but to each his own.[/quote]

I’m not a fan of the quads, makes it too hard for me to walk.

I haven’t had a problem with the pecs or tris, both have worked great for me, and are easy to hit.

I think I’ll try one bicep, I guess we’ll see how it goes.

I can go up to 1ml without any more significant pain than with delts.