Bicep Curls for a Funny Elbow?

They count the weight of the bar as well?? :-S
Damn, much of the appeal to me was that 6 plates looks rather nice…so that would mean either 6 reds which is 170kg inclusive of the bar or 6 blues which is 140 inclusive of the bar, right?

[quote]alexus wrote:
interesting…

guess i will never experience that because of the flexibility required for a clean grip.[/quote]

It definitely helps. Sometimes people have good wrist flexibility but poor finger flexibility. This can cause elbow issues too.

For example, a lot of people type with their wrists extended BUT their fingers are flexed. So they wrists have good extension flexibility but the fingers don’t.

hmm…

i’ve been having some knee twinges lately. quite seriously… the culpret might be my toes. not that my dorsiflexion is any good… but will work on my toes and see…

you could just load up all the greens. but it looks a bit dorky when people do that. you are supposed to use the biggest plates rather than piling on the little ones. still, lots of people prefer piling on the little ones. psychologically much easier to lift them 2 at a time from the floor.

i hope you have goals you have a more sustained passion for :-p

That’d be 12 green…i agree, it WOULD look rather dorky.

I do, the 120 kg snatch is just something on the side.
My proper goals are strength related. The long term ones are 500 squat, 400 bench and 600 DL. Im about halfway there on all of them :smiley:

stop dropping to the bottom on your pull ups for a while, until the tendon pain goes away. Or stop doing them that way all together… for a little while

Sounds like golfers elbow (Medial epicondylitis)

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
stop dropping to the bottom on your pull ups for a while, until the tendon pain goes away. Or stop doing them that way all together… for a little while
[/quote]

Thats what i did. Haven’t done them in a while now. Around 10 or 11 days. My elbows feel good now. Il also reduce their frequncy. Maybe once every 3 or 4 days since im using a fixed bar.

Thanks for this! Exactly what I have been dealing with for two weeks.

Much appreciated!