T Nation

Biblical Endtime Prophecy

Is the United States still a superpower?

Just curious, any thoughts?

When is the end of time :)?

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
When is the end of time :)?[/quote]

And what happens afterwards?

And since when does “not a superpower” equal “end of times”? Aren’t you being just a tad overdramatic?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
And since when does “not a superpower” equal “end of times”? Aren’t you being just a tad overdramatic?[/quote]

It would seem that way, However that was not how it was originally written when I posted.
I was asking for general thoughts on America in end time prophesy as I cannot see it mentioned as a significant party involved or I might be missing something.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
And since when does “not a superpower” equal “end of times”? Aren’t you being just a tad overdramatic?[/quote]

We’re the promised land so-

1. We fall from power.

2. Illuminati and Bildebergers

3. Chaos and dark times

4. Profit!

[quote]Creme brulee wrote:

Just curious, any thoughts? [/quote]

Obviously yes, do you think otherwise?

Regardless, the US will always be a great power, so who is losing sleep over this?

[quote]Bismark wrote:
Regardless, the US will always be a great power…[/quote]

Utter nonsense.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Bismark wrote:

Utter nonsense.[/quote]

How so?

[quote]Bismark wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Bismark wrote:

Utter nonsense.[/quote]

How so? [/quote]

funny shit :slight_smile:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Bismark wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Bismark wrote:

Utter nonsense.[/quote]

How so? [/quote]

[/quote]

Make me laugh.

[quote]Bismark wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Bismark wrote:

Utter nonsense.[/quote]

How so? [/quote]

1. All great powers decline. And rather quickly too. For example, Babylonia, Egypt, Persia, Minoan Greece, Mycenaean Greece, Western Roman, Eastern Roman, Ottoman, Austro-Hungarian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, French, British, Japanese, Nazi etc.

2. The US is already in rapid decline. It is has lost international prestige beginning with Korea, then Vietnam, then Iraq thereby losing its potential to employ soft power and diplomacy. It is massively downsizing its military thereby diminishing its capacity to project power and influence global events. Its economically will soon come crashing down due to its massive debt. Its citizens have become conditioned to welfare addiction and to the pandering of demagogues. Its government is becoming increasingly centralised, authoritarian and top heavy. It is destroying its own productivity through draconian environmental legislation, oppressive taxation and anti-business legislation. Its birthrate is rapidly declining. Its borders are uncontrolled. A parasitic underclass of welfare bums has become a voting block that requires appeasement. Its citizens no longer have a sense of civic virtue and have no stomach for even minor military deployments. Its facing an aggressive, militant and nationalistic Russia; an arms race with China in the Pacific; hostile Communist regimes in South and Central America; a failing Mexican state overrun with violent drug cartels and corruption; Islamic fundamentalists. Shall I go on?

[quote]Bismark wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Bismark wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Bismark wrote:

Utter nonsense.[/quote]

How so? [/quote]

[/quote]

Make me laugh.
[/quote]

Yo Mama so fat she walked in to an all you can eat buffet , They had to install speed bumps :slight_smile: ???

Do you believe America is the Babylon described?

[/quote]

There is no way to answer this question but in the affirmative.

[quote]smh_23 wrote:

[/quote]

There is no way to answer this question but in the affirmative.
[/quot

I agree, at this present time United States is the Leading world power.
However It’s difficult to think of a world where that is not the case especially when you look at Revelations where to me at least, I cannot see them mentioned.

[quote]

The US is already in rapid decline. It is has lost international prestige beginning with Korea, then Vietnam, then Iraq thereby losing its potential to employ soft power and diplomacy. It is massively downsizing its military thereby diminishing its capacity to project power and influence global events. Its economically will soon come crashing down due to its massive debt. Its citizens have become conditioned to welfare addiction and to the pandering of demagogues. Its government is becoming increasingly centralised, authoritarian and top heavy. It is destroying its own productivity through draconian environmental legislation, oppressive taxation and anti-business legislation. Its birthrate is rapidly declining. Its borders are uncontrolled. A parasitic underclass of welfare bums has become a voting block that requires appeasement. Its citizens no longer have a sense of civic virtue and have no stomach for even minor military deployments. Its facing an aggressive, militant and nationalistic Russia; an arms race with China in the Pacific; hostile Communist regimes in South and Central America; a failing Mexican state overrun with violent drug cartels and corruption; Islamic fundamentalists. Shall I go on?[/quote]

Well, when you put it that way.

Why assume the US has any meaningful role one way or the other?

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Why assume the US has any meaningful role one way or the other?[/quote]

Based on it’s current support of Israel