Bhop and Roy Jones

so i went to the Hopkins fight tonight at temple in philly and i just wanted to say he looked amazing! 12rnds and he hardly looked winded awsome preforance for a 45 year old. On the other hand i wish Roy would fucking retire! he is putting a stain on what he has achieved as a fighter. just let it go Roy please!

Are you from the future mang?

[quote]Aussie Davo wrote:
Are you from the future mang?[/quote]

Hahahahhahhaahahah.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/bryan_armen_graham/12/03/hopkins.ornelas/

Hopkins certainly is no Jones. Not fighting for 14 months at age 44 is not a good thing, but he can still do it… I"m going to really enjoy his next few fights. Good for him.

[quote]blackngrey609 wrote:
so i went to the Hopkins fight tonight at temple in philly and i just wanted to say he looked amazing! 12rnds and he hardly looked winded awsome preforance for a 45 year old. On the other hand i wish Roy would fucking retire! he is putting a stain on what he has achieved as a fighter. just let it go Roy please![/quote]

By the way, that’s awesome that you got to go man.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[quote]blackngrey609 wrote:
so i went to the Hopkins fight tonight at temple in philly and i just wanted to say he looked amazing! 12rnds and he hardly looked winded awsome preforance for a 45 year old. On the other hand i wish Roy would fucking retire! he is putting a stain on what he has achieved as a fighter. just let it go Roy please![/quote]

By the way, that’s awesome that you got to go man.[/quote]

yeah couldnt miss the chance to see him in philly.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[quote]Aussie Davo wrote:
Are you from the future mang?[/quote]

Hahahahhahhaahahah.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/bryan_armen_graham/12/03/hopkins.ornelas/

Hopkins certainly is no Jones. Not fighting for 14 months at age 44 is not a good thing, but he can still do it… I"m going to really enjoy his next few fights. Good for him.[/quote]

Fuck, my bad. Didn’t even know he had a fight lol.