BF% Wont Drop!!!!

Hey,
Im havn trouble dropping my bf%!
im 18, 85kg, about 16-18% bf.
i want to drop it to around 8-10%bf.
i do 20minutes of running at 13kmph
and 20minutes of rowing at a hard setting. i do this at around 7am b4 school.
i have a healthy diet.
I play a high level of baseball (which i also do longdistant + sprinting in it), im very active.
what am i doin wrong, what can i do to drop the extra bf%?
it just won’t budge?
i was thinkn thermogenics again (previously thought about it but decided against)?
Any advice would be great,
thanks

[quote]el3ctro wrote:
Hey,
i have a healthy diet.
I play a high level of baseball (which i also do longdistant + sprinting in it), im very active.
it just won’t budge?
i was thinkn thermogenics again (previously thought about it but decided against)?
thanks[/quote]

Learning spelling and grammar brought my bodyfat down by a full 7 points.

ohh geez thanks for that useful post
here is a little note for yourself, you are not funny…
Why would you waste space with a useless post like that?
I asked a question and dont expect to be putdown for it…

[quote]ExNole wrote:
el3ctro wrote:
Hey,
i have a healthy diet.
it just won’t budge?
thanks

Learning spelling and grammar brought my bodyfat down by a full 7 points.[/quote]

Yeah. Actually lifting weights might drop it too.

soz about that i lift 4x per week
just lately i have gone from my regular baseball program to CT’s HS100 - Chest program, i am now lifting chest + abs 3x per week, legs 1x per week

[quote]el3ctro wrote:
just lately i have gone from my regular baseball program to CT’s HS100 - Chest program, i am now lifting chest + abs 3x per week, legs 1x per week[/quote]

Oh, that’s great. I personally ONLY train biceps. I think you could give up training legs and make better progress.

Man have you read anything on this site. Some of the guys that are giving you smart ass answers are the guys that have typed up some REALLY useful info if you would just take the time to read some posts and maybe try some searches. GET READING AND LIFTING!!!

[quote]el3ctro wrote:
just lately i have gone from my regular baseball program to CT’s HS100 - Chest program, i am now lifting chest + abs 3x per week, legs 1x per week[/quote]

That doesn’t sound ideal. If you add muscle to your frame, your BF as a % will drop, not to mention that your metabolism will increase.

I will never get tired of recommending the 5x5 program - I have experienced better results on a simple program like that than on any others, and I have tried plenty of them - but of course, your mileage may vary.

Go here for more info: Yahoo | Mail, Weather, Search, Politics, News, Finance, Sports & Videos

Good luck.

As a side note, if you take the time to put some thought into your posts and try to make them ‘grammatically clean’, others will be more inclined to take the time to answer your questions.

-J

[quote]el3ctro wrote:
Hey,
i have a healthy diet.
it just won’t budge?
thanks[/quote]

Look at the descriptors you’re using: healthy, high, very. You’re using qualitative words to describe a quantitative problem.

Losing weight boils down to calories out > calories in. You think you’re managing your diet and physical activity well enough, but you obviously aren’t if you aren’t progressing toward your goals.

Stop guessing and come up with some numbers. You should be able to figure out how many calories you are taking in and how many calories you are expending. It’s not hard to do this. Until you do, there’s not much anyone can do to help you.

[quote]Defender wrote:
el3ctro wrote:
Hey,
i have a healthy diet.
it just won’t budge?
thanks

Look at the descriptors you’re using: healthy, high, very. You’re using qualitative words to describe a quantitative problem.

Losing weight boils down to calories out > calories in. You think you’re managing your diet and physical activity well enough, but you obviously aren’t if you aren’t progressing toward your goals.

Stop guessing and come up with some numbers. You should be able to figure out how many calories you are taking in and how many calories you are expending. It’s not hard to do this. Until you do, there’s not much anyone can do to help you.[/quote]

Thank God you said it before I did…