Worked upto top set of 1 x 3 @ 92.5
    [-- Extra Jokers --]
    1 x 1 ~ 102.5kg
    1 x 1 ~ 112.5kg
    [-- Drop Set --]
    2 x 5 ~ 90kg
    1 x 10 - 60kg
  • 10x Band Pull-Parts between sets.
  1. Single Leg Press (PureStrengh Machine)
    3 x 10 ~ 100kg

2. Core - Rollouts & Ball Passes

3. 2mins high level on stair climber.

Had to Cycle to and back from Gym. 13mins each way.

[quote]w-a-t-p wrote:

[quote]panzerfaust wrote:
Hey dude, apologies for the late reply, but if you still want my spreadsheet for comparison, flick me a PM :).

I find it impossible to remember what I did in the gym (or what I am meant to do) so I print off a log for every 6-week block. My speadsheet has this built into it also, maybe it will be useful for you.

Overall, how do you like the new plan compared to 5/3/1?
[/quote]

Yesh sure, send me a copy please. I sent you a PM.

I am enjoying the new plan for a variety of reasons.

One of the biggest and main reasons is that it’s good having that freedom and flexibility. Also; I love the fact that if you keep a track of percentages it feels great, known you have done 110% or 120% that day. Unlike just doing reps with you 90% for a hypothetical number, you actual test out threshold if you wish and it easy to now when you had a bad day and a good day.
[/quote]

Your PM didn’t come though. Email me: jamincalvert@xtra.co.nz

Keeping my spreadsheet up to date. But Falling behind with this Log.

I completed the previous week, week 2. However the week there I was away all week so only managed to Gym Monday where I Bench / Squat. This week coming is meant to be Week 3. However, after a sort of deload week and also only having 6 weeks untill I go away for 2 weeks I’m going to shuffle my training a little and start a new cycle tomorrow but not adding full set of increments.