Beyond 5/3/1 Program 1.3 - Rep Scheme

I did searches and saw variations of this same question but nobody actually answering my specific question.

The main lifts are supposed to be done:

TM x PR* Joker sets**

1. In terms of working your way up to the TM x PR, should I be using 5s, 3s, 5/3/1, or singles?

Beyond 1.1 and 1.2 went 3s, then 5s, then 5/3/1 which I assume is what I’m supposed to be doing now but doing 5 x 75% after 5s progression just seems like a lot of volume so just want to make sure.

1. Just want to make clear, the Joker sets follow the same rep scheme that I started out with right? I know that’s what the book says but just want to make sure there’s nothing different going on here.

All the warmups except the last (which is just 1 rep) are ranges so like 3-5, 1-3 as you get heavier. Basically just warmup with however many reps you need and go on the conservative side if it starts getting too heavy before the PR set.

The joker sets are either multiple singles (as you increase weight) or 1 PR set at higher than 100%. I’m not sure what you mean by “the same rep scheme that I started out with”.

Thanks. Cleared it up for me completely!